Blowbangs

Anyone participated in one or like watching?
Sorry. I've never desired to be in any room with any exposed meat other than my own nor do I desire to see more than one in any capacity.
Sorry. I've never desired to be in any room with any exposed meat other than my own nor do I desire to see more than one in any capacity. Originally Posted by infamousrock
+1
In the immortal words of the Ghostbusters...do not Cross the streams!!!
No thanks. Have no desire to dip my wick in an amalgam of baby batter. Ewwww!
All these whiny babies on here makes me chortle. Me, being the alpha and sigma male, have no issues being in a room with more than one dick or even participating in a blowbang.

I do need for every participating male member to sign a lengthy legal form stating that we have all proclaimed "no homo" upon entering the room and again as the act started. I would also need every participating male member to sign a non-disclosure agreement on what happened on said day and hour, with steep repercussions if violated.

With all that said, different folks with different strokes. More power to those who are cool with it and those that aren't.
There's no way of knowing for certain that these guys, despite signing your waiver that they are no homo and non-disclosure agreement, won't turn around and make you the subject of their solo masturbation mental catalog. I will never give a man the opportunity to vividly remember my body and use it in that manner.
Sorry. I've never desired to be in any room with any exposed meat other than my own nor do I desire to see more than one in any capacity. Originally Posted by infamousrock
My sentiments exactly!!
Dang guys.

What about the women? Any desire to do one?
No thanks. Have no desire to dip my wick in an amalgam of baby batter. Ewwww! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
No sword fights and no baby batter for Uncle Jack!