Lip Fillers

I was just curious how you gentlemen feel about providers having lip injections. I am considering getting a syringe of Juvederm Ultra or Volbella, but obviously I would never do too much and risk looking like a Kartrashian and I sure don't want to look like I could suck the chrome off a bumper (although anyone who knows me knows I certainly could). I just want a very natural look and I know my fabulous injector can achieve that.

How do you feel about them aesthetically? Can you feel them when the lady's lips are wrapped around your hard cock or while kissing?

I think we all know that I'm strong willed and will do what I want regardless of what men think, but I was just curious.
I was just curious how you gentlemen feel about providers having lip injections. I am considering getting a syringe of Juvederm Ultra or Volbella, but obviously I would never do too much and risk looking like a Kartrashian and I sure don't want to look like I could suck the chrome off a bumper (although anyone who knows me knows I certainly could). I just want a very natural look and I know my fabulous injector can achieve that.

How do you feel about them aesthetically? Can you feel them when the lady's lips are wrapped around your hard cock or while kissing?

I think we all know that I'm strong willed and will do what I want regardless of what men think, but I was just curious. Originally Posted by Vannah
Hi Vannah I think you look beautiful with or with out them . I am a huge fan of lip fillers , but the key is to like you said not look like you can suck the chrome off of a bumper lol . I can recommend the best injectors to you in NWA which is the other factoring key . I thinks guys love to kiss nice soft lips whether they are full or not . thank you for your post it made me giggle , you have a great sense of humor .

Dolly Parton did a interview the other night that made me laugh so much , she said if its sagging , dragging , or bagging , she will have it nipped , tucked and sucked .
I love enhanced breast. However Im not a fan at all of when ladies mess with their face. Now having said that, if its done right no one knows anyway. Good Luck.
As long as they’re soft, hydrated, and healthy that’s all that matters to me. I’m not opposed to them at all and have enjoyed the ladies who’ve had fillers, but if a lady feels she needs them, I say go for it!

Ps, yours are perfect in every way 😏
If you’re looking for test subjects... I’d be happy to let you know how they feel. It can look good, but it seems like most people go overboard with them. Moderation, as with all things.
I like natural ones
Vannah you already look gorgeous

I think we all know that I'm strong willed and will do what I want regardless of what men think, but I was just curious. Originally Posted by Vannah
Vannah, in my opinion, don’t do it. You are beautiful just the way you are. Besides it might mess up your kiss. You are a fantastic kisser and I wouldn’t what you to mess up a good thing with your lips. I know first hand and I enjoyed your perfect lips. I hope I can get a chance soon to kiss those beautiful lips soon
Thanks, everyone! My injector that has done my Botox and RHA filler in my smile lines showed me her portfolio of the lips she has done and they are all beautiful and incredibly natural. There's nothing worse than when the injector doesn't properly shape them and people end up with sausage lips! I feel so much better about myself since I started fixing my face and have a Cellfina procedure next on the list. Maybe after all that I'll feel confident enough to come back!

I was tempted to go ahead and have her do them last week, but with my Nanny dealing with her health issues, I certainly didn't want to come home with new lips and risk upsetting her before her surgery.
  • BK
  • 06-08-2021, 09:05 AM
Please don’t mess up your lips. I’ve yet to see anyone that had their lips done looks improved by it.
I'd say if it makes you feel good about you, than do it, but select the artist who does the work carefully, as it sounds like you've already done. Enjoy and would love to see the results up close!
Vañnah your such a beautiful woman aready I don't think that would improve your looks
But that's just my opinion
I appreciate the input, guys! I'll be scheduling my appointment for after Nanny's initial appointment with her oncologist. Then I can have them go ahead and do my Cellfina consultation the same day so I can kill two birds with one stone. Not literally though, I love birds.
When done well lip fillers can enhance looks. I have never seen your face unburden but have seen other beautiful women use them with success.