Winstar

Any ladies frequent Winstar?
Any ladies frequent Winstar? Originally Posted by omegaman422
They do.. Typically you can find them in a haze of smoke, clustered around a slot machine.
I'm actually thinking of heading that way later this week!! I think it's about time to try my luck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68fj77htik...39313.jpg?dl=0
I stay about 35 min from there
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2022, 03:08 PM
There's plenty of opportunities out there for sure, more civilians than working girls.....
I live pretty close to Winstar, so I don't charge an outcall fee to come out there!
Bring your own. It's tribal land so getting popped for prostitution is a Federal offense. Lots to pick from there, but risk is a lot higher. Much safer to bring a gal
Yes, safer and best to bring your own. I've done this many times. Many willing ladies will do an overnighter, gamble, swim, eat, and of course all the naughties.
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2022, 03:21 PM
Yes, safer and best to bring your own. I've done this many times. Many willing ladies will do an overnighter, gamble, swim, eat, and of course all the naughties. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
I've brought different ones for overnights, sometimes two nights and like you said, eat, fuck, sleep is what we mostly do, that should be on a t-shirt, I've made numerous connections with civilians out there, them lady gamblers are lacking companionship or at least cock

I've also met some regulars turning tricks out there, they take the latch on to that one trick per night approach, I've heard of this younger chick getting tricks for 5k and not giving up anything 😂 I see her with different suckers all the time, I believe she's pregnant now so one of the creampies made it through, another trick baby......check the high limit slots areas and the bar outside of it

There's no stings that I've seen ran up there, they don't want any bad press, just don't say anything stupid, I like to use "hang out" up in the room, everyone knows that's code word for about we're about to fuck, if she's talking $ before touching some pussy, move on.....
Many willing ladies will do an overnighter, gamble, wade, eat, and of course all the naughties. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
Fixed one word. Nobody SWIMS in that Pool, it is way too crowded and small.

Unless there is a real swimming pool there that is hidden from the Proletariat
  • Go4it
  • 05-12-2022, 11:30 PM
Maybe not for the lady you take with you, but you could probably add the word "pee" to the activities at the pool as well. Standing around drinking a lot of beer and just letting fly. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 05-13-2022, 03:49 AM
The Pee thing happens everywhere and we're all swimming in the same pool already if you're in the hobby
I still go there, since I'm traveling a bit, just from up north instead of coming from DFW, but only when requested to visit in particular.