POLITICAL

Probably a no no!

But I'm worried.

With Hillary Clintons tax plan I will have to pay almost $750.00 more in taxes per month.
Donald's I bring home almost $750.00 more per month.
Sooooo
This could be a huge impact on the hobby for me.

Sorry mods if this is against the rules.
Probably a no no!

But I'm worried.

With Hillary Clintons tax plan I will have to pay almost $750.00 more in taxes per month.
Donald's I bring home almost $750.00 more per month.
Sooooo
This could be a huge impact on the hobby for me.

Sorry mods if this is against the rules. Originally Posted by splitlog
Source?

If the claim you're going to bring home $750/month more in a Trump bAdministration is from the Trump campaign... well, let's just note that Trump is the walking embodiment of the old joke, "How do you know he's lying? His lips are moving."

Color me very skeptical.

Cheers,

bcg
And how do you know she's lying? The body is cold.

nlp
I'm only going off each tax plan that they submitted.
Nothing else.
I'm not middle income anymore.
Source?

If the claim you're going to bring home $750/month more in a Trump bAdministration is from the Trump campaign... well, let's just note that Trump is the walking embodiment of the old joke, "How do you know he's lying? His lips are moving."

Color me very skeptical.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
All I know is with Trump in the office we have a change at something different.

With Killary you know it going to be the same as we have now but I believe it will be a lot worst.

Trump is talking the same as JFK and Regain Drop the taxes rate kick start Businesses and in the long run make more in taxes after everything get's going.

Killary is talking about taxing everyone and Businesses more that going to kill businesses and jobs

To me just on that alone is a no brainer for the middle and upper classes !
us baby boomers have been such fuck ups.
just look at both of these candidates.
my lord
Let's all just get blackout drunk and cry on Election Day.

[IMG][/IMG]
i wish you were still in nwa!
"Let's all just get blackout drunk and cry on Election Day."

That may be our only hope - but no Fire Ball for you. We don't want you flirting with your old high school teachers. That could lead to trouble.
"Let's all just get blackout drunk and cry on Election Day."

That may be our only hope - but no Fire Ball for you. We don't want you flirting with your old high school teachers. That could lead to trouble. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Lol! Since we're all doomed anyway I may just take my chances
I'm wondering if most people will even make the effort to get out and vote, since both of the candidates are so unappealing. Getting drunk sounds fun, but we'll just wake up with a hangover and a new bad president.
I'm wondering if most people will even make the effort to get out and vote, since both of the candidates are so unappealing. Getting drunk sounds fun, but we'll just wake up with a hangover and a new bad president. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm not really sure yet if it's worth getting out of bed for. I've read that, statistically speaking, people have a better chance of dying en route to vote than actually being the deciding vote in an election.

Remember everyone, calling in to work hungover the day after Election Day is a legitimate protest of capitalism.
I think we should get 10 providers and 5 clients and have a Mongolian cluster fuck.
Constantly swapping.
I think we should get 10 providers and 5 clients and have a Mongolian cluster fuck.
Constantly swapping. Originally Posted by splitlog
Splitlog for president! Lol
We live in Arkansas. It doesn't matter what any one of us does, the Republican will carry this state's votes every time. There are a large group of states blue every time, and a large group red every time. About 10 states are actually balanced enough to be competitive in each election.

If you live there, your vote (for president) matters. Here, it's irrelevant. But it might matter for the state amendments and whatnot.