Hello friends

• 1Elle
  • 03-20-2022, 04:07 PM
This is Elle/Jody saying fond farewell. There are so many of you that did so much for me. And I just wanted to say thank you. I made some really phenomenal friends in this hobby that you'll call it. It saved my life and gave me a reason to live and love myself again. So I just wanted to give you a personal thank you and tell you all goodbye.

Xoxo,

Jody/Elle
  • RK2
  • 03-20-2022, 05:51 PM
Although we never met I always wanted to. You did reply to my text though one day and seemed super nice. I wish you well and thank you. Good luck!
I wish you well Elle with all you seek. We never met in person, however I feel like I know you personally. What correspondence we did have, you always seemed sincere and genuine. Its been a helluva ride with lots of ups and downs. Considering your an Irish Lass, English major and this goodbye comes in March. I felt the Irish Blessing appropriate. May the road rise up to meet your feet, May the wind always be at your back, May the sunshine warm your face and the rains fall soft upon your fields, until we meet again. May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
Wish you well Elle as you travel life's journey
  • 1Elle
  • 03-21-2022, 02:03 AM
I'm actually at the end of "life's journey" and I hope I always feel the light of the sun on my face. My mom is here to be with me as this portion ends. Thanks for the kind words. Some of you were incredibly special to me. It's a beautiful life. All we really own are the memories we create and the love we share. No regrets. If I had it to do over again I'd have dealt with my intimacy issues and really loved someone besides my boys. Thanks all!

Jody
❤️
It’s been a couple of years since we met. I still have a great memory of you. Regrettably our schedules couldn’t line up again. The memory of the time with you I still carry with me. Be safe and GOD bless
  • sree
  • 03-21-2022, 08:07 AM
We never met but you were nice with your replies and help. Wish you well.
Keep kickin' ass, my true friend!

HID (21-HID)
  • tok07
  • 03-21-2022, 02:03 PM
Well 1Elle, I never had the pleasure of meeting you....funny thing is...YOU were going to be my LAST provider in the world of hobbying...I know you will see a light that gives you much peace always and forever!!!! Take care.
Best Wishes Always! Wishing you much Peace!!
Wishing you well, Jody! Keep the shiny side up.
MM
Regrettably I post this but I feel it’s appropriate rather that let this go unspoken. There will be no discussion other than what’s posted. Take the information for what it is and the closure that it brings. As the post states Elle was saying good bye to us on this tread. Regrettably she passed away on 4/11/22.
  • tok07
  • 04-16-2022, 11:22 AM
While I never met her, this news saddens me and I know she's in a better place. R.I.P. 1Elle
Rest easy Jody