things that gets under ur skin

Got this idea from a new Orleans thread.
it was long on hobby complaints.

Mod that is a kill joy dick wrecker,
GPS Dick tracker wanting to know who I've seen.

Diversions for the real truth on a privider that smokes during a session, I rarely smoke she sai., Three cigarettes in an hour is a exaggeration. , Buying Time isn't for an experience at the Chiefs dream pipe Tee Pee smoke signals.

Providers that stalks for a session demanding multiple hours without a face picture. I can't be held hostage for
hours , possibility she is missing teeth and I can't run fast.
Stupid people doing stupid things for stupid reasons.
Hearing that the percentage of dumbasses trying to go bareback is as alarmingly high as it is....from more than one girl.
that i wasn't honest with a review of a provider that thinks her shit doesn't stink...scoot
Hookers who beg for reviews.
The onslaught of constant negativity by the same small group of posters, essentially ruining what is supposed to be a fun board experience for the majority of the hobbyists & providers here.

The constant disrespect for our Mods, who graciously volunteer their time, and shouldn't have to dedicate it to babysitting a bunch of overly aggressive, negative trouble-makers.

Clueless idiots who fill up a provider's inbox in a sorry attempt to use that provider as a liaison for contact with a retired provider - a retired provider who clearly doesn't want anything to do with them... and decides to conveniently retract a good review in retaliation for not getting his way with the retired provider.

In other words, baby drama.
The onslaught of constant negativity by the same small group of posters, essentially ruining what is supposed to be a fun board experience for the majority of the hobbyists & providers here.

The constant disrespect for our Mods, who graciously volunteer their time, and shouldn't have to dedicate it to babysitting a bunch of overly aggressive, negative trouble-makers. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Not just the mods....Disrespect to providers and fellow members. Would much rather have a positive board!
Not just the mods....Disrespect to providers and fellow members. Would much rather have a positive board! Originally Posted by mooficious
I'm with you on that, Moo! I remember when our board used to be fun & positive.

Maybe we can talk Ricochet into sharing his popcorn.
I'd prefer the ladies get back to posting nakey and provocative pics. It makes me happy.
I think you will need a really big tub and lots of refreshments!
I'd prefer the ladies get back to posting nakey and provocative pics. It makes me happy. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Like this?

Or this?

I can't stand people that refuse to understand they're just as bad as the people they're complaining about and run around claiming victim when really it's their own fault.
^^Why yes indeed MB, muchas gracias!