Definitions and observations

I think we in the hobby need to get our definitions on the same page.
DFK --- One of the most inconsistent services
I think DFK means tongues collide. It does not mean your tongue in inner space looking for a partner. It does not mean a kiss that begins and is slowly wrestled away with a head turn. It does not mean a kiss with tongue met by a tongue block at the other mouth. If you do not want to do DFK take it off your menu.... go for LFK moniker and let that be that.
CUDDLING--- I love cuddling. It is where a connection can be made. It is lying beside one another in hug or at least semi hug location. Preferably with legs next to one another. It is not with her lying across the bed side ways with a pillow on your stomach. It is not her bunched up on a pile of bedding checking the phone and the clock alternately and asking every few minutes what do you have planned today? I had planned to cuddle till my time is up...
GFE- oh boy I could do a book here. To me it is what a real life girlfriend and you would do. It means cuddling after the main event. It means DFK as far as I am concerned. How many girlfriends don't DFK. I means a greeting at the door with a smile and a hug. Not directions to the bed and I will be there in a few minutes,Just let me finish these 12 texts. for the next 8 guys circling the block "honey"
Oh one last one .. don't advertise low volume and have 10 towels on the floor of the bathroom and an empty 20pk condom box in the trash. A phone on silent and it rattling of the table constantly the whole time you are there. Me thinks,, you are not low volume...
I guess it is all in the definitions
I know what UTR stands for. What does it mean in practice? If a girl has UTR in her name, or reviews along with some form of contact information included therein, can she be considered UTR? UTR to me means no ads, no reviews -- you wouldn't know about her except through backchannels. It looks to me as if the term now includes a broader group, but I'm unsure of the criteria for inclusion.
BBCR is often misunderstood , two. BBCR is an aural thing.