Need a job? Berlin's looking for a 'Brothel Tester'

How's this for a Dream Job!.....

Need a job? Berlin's looking for a 'Brothel Tester'

A German social network for sex workers is looking for a "brothel tester" to check the quality of the service, standards of cleanliness and safe sex practices of brothels in Berlin.

The website's advert says that the candidate will have to test the service, cleanliness and compliance with safe sex practices in various brothels by taking a proactive approach to their work -- that is, by having sex with various women.
Damn... gotta grab my passport and German to English dictionary....BD
Just send them your resume all they want you to be able to speak German and French..
Tell them Je veux baiser ta chatte or ich will deine Muschi ficken it will help.. Plus tell them your eccie handle.. But but don't tell them your from upstate NY were known for having bad attitudes all over the world!!!!!!!!!
Damn... gotta grab my passport and German to English dictionary....BD Originally Posted by ben dover
now I would have to pass
taint going to play a one I do not know and like.

but when I was a Hobbyist
deleted per more than one guide line before posting blah blah blah
wtf
But but don't tell them your from upstate NY were known for having bad attitudes all over the world!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
But but don't tell them your from upstate NY were known for having bad attitudes all over the world!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by blthzr666
its Upset NY. Upstate NY is really Albany/Hudson Vally if you ask anyone in NYC
its Upset NY. Upstate NY is really Albany/Hudson Vally if you ask anyone in NYC Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ahh ok
its Upset NY. Upstate NY is really Albany/Hudson Vally if you ask anyone in NYC Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ahh ok Originally Posted by blthzr666

Yeah just ask iggy, oh wait.... Can't right now can you

And that would be fun osd, what could possibly go wrong? I mean I'm sure every one of them is hot as fuck, spinner, with perfect tits, I mean it is Germany, right?
And that would be fun osd, what could possibly go wrong? I mean I'm sure every one of them is hot as fuck, spinner, with perfect tits, I mean it is Germany, right? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
There is always a chance of running into one like this, one reserved for the 'chubby chasers'....

There is always a chance of running into one like this, one reserved for the 'chubby chasers'....

Originally Posted by Celso
Very true, I guess it would be part of job though, wouldn't it?
Wonder if he has to write reports and reviews of the ladies he 'tests'?.....
That would be my dream job,i would enjoy it alot
Indeed, a dream job!!!
He GETS PAID to tap twat!.....

Doesn't get any better than that!.....
There are lots of things I might ask somebody from NYC, but how to find Upstate NY isn't one of them. Those folks think the next exit after Newburgh is Canada.