Getting Checked For STDs?

So, there are several threads about BBFS with providers and BBBJs and DATY are almost universally accepted. I see Greek offered a lot now, which is by far the riskiest of all.

So, how often do independent providers get themselves checked? Does anyone know how often Agency providers get checked?

I'm asking because the average provider sees many more guys than guys see women, both civilian and providers. So, I assume more partners equals more risk, especially if BB and/ or Greek is part of the equation.

The main reasons I am mostly an oral guy with providers is lower risk to me and I just love BBBJ and DATY.

I do get checked, but how often is a private matter. I understand if it also a private thing for others.

So, answer if you are inclined to, but please, no rude comments from the usuals.
So, how often do independent providers get themselves checked? Does anyone know how often Agency providers get checked? Originally Posted by Oralist
I do get checked, but how often is a private matter. Originally Posted by Oralist
Just please ladies and gents, pay for your own freaking tests and don't take up the resources available at free clinics to those in need. When your paying and making around $200 an hour, you are a far cry from "in need".

I get tested every 4 months.
Sir oralist the biggest challenge according my doc friend is not STD but STI caused by HPV and can impact ladies immediately but men with oral cancer on a long term. But if you are paranoid might as well retire. Such is life decisions decisions and decisions....You may to accept the risk.
Like any data collection activity,.....frequency varies by activities and risks (or perceived risks) I've been exposed to.
Its very important for providers and clients to get checked period. Your dam right Brooke girls make enough money to take a trip to the clinic. Health should come first since that's what keeps you going.
And this whole bbfs unfortunately this new generation ways are making everyone dance with fire.i know this hobby is dangerous as it is already. Wish more clients and providers would stop offering and requesting that shit. But that's just a "wish."
What you guys talking about? All the providers I have contacted, never offered BBFS!! Who provides BBFS?
I get tested every 4-6 months for all STD/STIs by my PCP during my check ups and blood work, and I always offer to show providers proof as a courtesy - none have ever taken up my offer.
Is there a clinic where you can be rested anonymously, no contacting your SO ?
Is there a clinic where you can be rested anonymously, no contacting your SO ? Originally Posted by spear89
There are a number of free clinics around Houston, which are totally anonymous. Also, Planned Parenthood is anonymous. In general, anywhere you get tested is, because of the HIPAA act; they aren't allowed to disclose your private, medical info to anyone. Planned Parenthood will also let you pay in cash, if you're worried about bank statements, etc.

If you'd like the name of a good, free clinic, feel free to pm me.

To the op: I would agree with what others are saying. If you're that worried, I would stop hobbying altogether. There is just no way to ever know 100% if someone you are engaging with in the hobby is clean or not, even if they say they are. It is basically anonymous, we never know each other's real names, etc etc. It is definitely one of the risks of hobbying, so I always say, if it is not one of the risks one is willing to accept, then stop doing it.
......because of the HIPAA act; they aren't allowed to disclose your private, medical info to anyone. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
anyone except the government and your insurance company.

The government puts your name in the book.

Your insurance logs it as well and might send a fucking brochure to your house like they do every day stuff.

Order the tests online using labs that send you to Labcore or whatever. some of the online sites don't do std anymore but several still do.

Use a visa gift card and a fake name. No address is required iirc because results are on line. they've never checked my i.d. at the lab

but i still use my real name....

Dorian G Boardman
anyone except the government and your insurance company.

The government puts your name in the book.

Your insurance logs it as well and might send a fucking brochure to your house like they do every day stuff.

Order the tests online using labs that send you to Labcore or whatever. some of the online sites don't do std anymore but several still do.

Use a visa gift card and a fake name. No address is required iirc because results are on line. they've never checked my i.d. at the lab

but i still use my real name....

Dorian G Boardman Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

They won't send any info if you tell them not to; I believe they are only allowed to contact you via means you tell them they can. Again, going in with the medical privacy stuff.

And as far as the govt "putting your name in the 'book'", where are you getting this info? What book would that be? Lols

Anyways, I just went to a free clinic last week. It is completely anonymous, and you don't even get a phone call anymore for results. It's all online and totally secure. There are ways to be tested anonymously and not have the info get back to your SO at all. Planned Parenthood is always a great option as well. If you don't mind paying out of pocket for it, you can make an appt, walk in, get tested, pay, and get out of there.
I use stdcheck.com, and get the 10 panel test every 3 months. I used my real info but you could very easily use your hobby or other email and a false name.

Ladies also have to worry about keeping their ph in check. Fingers, mouths, latex and soap can be harmful to the chemistry of the vagina. When you kill the good bacteria the bad take over and bacterial vaginosis can occur.
  • Alli
  • 10-06-2016, 05:58 PM
I was checked 2 months ago and clean as a whistle! Also, the 38H's are cancer free