NCNS - Malaysia Monae - NCNS

Plan and simple. I created an ISO, Malaysia responded, appt was made, appt confirmed day of appt, drive from Addison to Arlington and silence. Appt was for this morning and haven’t heard anything yet and she’s still responding to guys ISO. FYI
Wow and WTF? Have you heard back from her since? That's bad for business, especially if she gave no explanation, no excuse, no reason and just blew you off (In a bad way). Addison is no where near Arlington. That's a drive from one county to the next county and back again not satisfied and frustrated. Talking about a waste of time. Damn!
I had the same girl do this to me three times now. the problem is, her ass is so perfect, im hoping she forgets that she NCNS me and actually sees me again LOL I guess business must be really good.
Wow and WTF? Have you heard back from her since? That's bad for business, especially if she gave no explanation, no excuse, no reason and just blew you off (In a bad way). Addison is no where near Arlington. That's a drive from one county to the next county and back again not satisfied and frustrated. Talking about a waste of time. Damn! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

Cage, your right. But as perfect as her ass is there’s still plenty of backup ass to fall back on when this happens. Plan b was right on time
  • L.A.
  • 11-30-2018, 06:16 AM
Good info

Cool chick, great body, but she is known for poor tcb. I have my suspicions on why that is, but that's neither here nor there. Had it not been for that (and that damn couch...lol) I probably would have made her a "go-to" when I was more active b/c she's very close to me and provides pretty decent service once you get thru the shenanigans. I've gotten the good ol' "family emergency" excuse from her in the past as well.
Cool chick, great body, but she is known for poor tcb. I have my suspicions on why that is, but that's neither here nor there. Had it not been for that (and that damn couch...lol) I probably would have made her a "go-to" when I was more active b/c she's very close to me and provides pretty decent service once you get thru the shenanigans. I've gotten the good ol' "family emergency" excuse from her in the past as well. Originally Posted by TheOracle
Gotta love the good ole "Family Emergency" excuse. Very popular!!