And the Meltdowns Continue

I guess you can't blame our resident cuckoos for being so batshit crazy right now.

Look at some of the most memorable meltdowns over the past month.

Can't wait to go over the cliff. Maybe some of these douchebags won't survive the fall!

http://t.newsone.com/newsone/#!/entr...fc7b5670608b33
Hey shit for brains, your link doesn't work. Man, you are on a roll tonight. First, your "Down Goes Frazier" fiasco and now your invalid link. Get your shit together, DIPSHIT!
No shit, dip shit!
The whole gang is back too, they finally feel their election beat down is far enough behind them to show their fucking faces again. And even have the return of super dip shits like ExOilShit with them now.

Their nuclear dipshit apocalypse may be more than i can bear to watch.
Hey shit for brains, your link doesn't work. Man, you are on a roll tonight. First, your "Down Goes Frazier" fiasco and now your invalid link. Get your shit together, DIPSHIT! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Link works fine. The only fiasco here is you.

Your very happy with Obama running us into bankruptcy with trillions of debt I guess.
I figure you could squeeze a grammar lesson out of that big, boated budget. Might even help get you a job.
You are happy that Obama is running up trillions in new debt ?
No, Assup is simply applying for that job as Director of Gaffes for Joe Biden. He's spending his time here embellishing his resume.