Visiting Austin

While I am originally from Texas, next week will be my first time visiting Austin. I am staying downtown in one of the Hiltons and was wondering where are the best places to go for a great Steak, some Old Fashioneds, and maybe watch some lovely ladies dance? Also any must see providers in Austin?
Well I will guarantee you're going to have a good time here in Austin. It's just not the same in Kansas City. I had to come back to Austin this week because I needed some good food, some good drink and have some fun with my good friends.
J
While I am originally from Texas, next week will be my first time visiting Austin. I am staying downtown in one of the Hiltons and was wondering where are the best places to go for a great Steak, some Old Fashioneds, and maybe watch some lovely ladies dance? Also any must see providers in Austin? Originally Posted by nebman70
Well I will guarantee you're going to have a good time here in Austin. It's just not the same in Kansas City. I had to come back to Austin this week because I needed some good food, some good drink and have some fun with my good friends.
J Originally Posted by Janine

Welcome. Best eats in these parts is at Whataburger.
Perry’s steak and really amazing pork chop