The Doctor

A local gynecologist had a new patient scheduled. Not knowing anything about the woman she was his last appointment of the day. As he walked into the exam room he laid his eyes on the sexiest, most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on. He immediately told her he needed to do a full examination of her because she was a new patient.

As she undressed this woman was even sexier than he had imagined. Almost unable to control himself the doctor walked over and started feeling her breasts. As he felt her perfect tits he asked her, "do you know what I am doing?"

The woman replied "checking me for lumps." Next he started rubbing the outside of her thighs. Again he asked "do you know what I am doing now?" The woman replied "examining my kidneys."
By now the doctor had a hard on that would not go down. He stuck two fingers in side her vagina and asked "now do you know what I am doing? The woman replied "checking my ovaries."

He figured that she would go ahead with anything he wanted so this time he dropped his pants and started fucking the shit out of this sexy creature. Again he asked "do you know what I am doing now?" The woman looked him in the eyes and said "yea you're getting that fucking disease I came to see you about."
A local gynecologist had a new patient scheduled. Not knowing anything about the woman she was his last appointment of the day. As he walked into the exam room he laid his eyes on the sexiest, most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on. He immediately told her he needed to do a full examination of her because she was a new patient.

As she undressed this woman was even sexier than he had imagined. Almost unable to control himself the doctor walked over and started feeling her breasts. As he felt her perfect tits he asked her, "do you know what I am doing?"

The woman replied "checking me for lumps." Next he started rubbing the outside of her thighs. Again he asked "do you know what I am doing now?" The woman replied "examining my kidneys."
By now the doctor had a hard on that would not go down. He stuck two fingers in side her vagina and asked "now do you know what I am doing? The woman replied "checking my ovaries."

He figured that she would go ahead with anything he wanted so this time he dropped his pants and started fucking the shit out of this sexy creature. Again he asked "do you know what I am doing now?" The woman looked him in the eyes and said "yea you're getting that fucking disease I came to see you about."
Originally Posted by capitan1962
Wrong forum.