Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None, never happened
Session Length: 60
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: If her showcase pics are right, Laney is a sexy gorgeous brunette with beautiful natural boobs. Unfortunately I wasn't able to confirm this since I was stood up--twice.
Recommendation: No
Date: 9/23 & 9/24/16
Provider: Laney Lixx
User ID:: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=362568
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Don't know
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None, never happened
Session Length: 60
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: If her showcase pics are right, Laney is a sexy gorgeous brunette with beautiful natural boobs. Unfortunately I wasn't able to confirm this since I was stood up--twice.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by nkdwhtguy
Thank you for the heads up. I first pick on her showcase sold me. Now, not worth the efforts. Sorry this happened to you.

AP
Well shit. She was on my list. Thanks for the heads up
Apparently this is all Clitlicker7's fault. LOL
See his review.
It does appear whtguy got bumped in favor of cl. Heh
I apologized personally and explained he was NEVER bumped. I wouldn't do that to anyone. Clitlicker was early in the morning. No where near the time this occurred. My confusion is that so quickly a new provider can be shamed but not offered the opportunity to explain. This is definitely not the site for me. thank you though.
I apologized personally and explained he was NEVER bumped. I wouldn't do that to anyone. Clitlicker was early in the morning. No where near the time this occurred. My confusion is that so quickly a new provider can be shamed but not offered the opportunity to explain. This is definitely not the site for me. thank you though. Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Ms. Lixx:

Some background. We here in the Panhandle have had a few situations recently that may have led to the review you got. Many times there may be misunderstandings or communication issues. Can and does happen. Just wanted to start with that statement of fact.

On the other hand, respecting that some bad situation have happened, the reaction you got was what myself and others members want and need to hear. We don't want to be disappointed or waste our time as you don't. Mutual respect between business people. I assure you the Panhandle IS the place to be. IF having one bad review with the fact you are a new provider to our land, sours you in this site, that is your business decision. We all will respect that especially the current world class providers each member in the panhandle so adores.

Do hope you reconsider however if you don't, We all will respect and understood that decision.

AP
Fucking great. We have successfully ran off what seems to be a really quality provider. Damn it man.
SENT her a message early this am and never got a reply
Fucking great. We have successfully ran off what seems to be a really quality provider. Damn it man. Originally Posted by bamadog78
I didnt run her off. I just wrote what happened.
I have seen this fine lady on MANY occasions! She has ALWAYS treated me right!
I WILL see her again!
Now how do i add multiple reviews for one lady if I don't have the exact dates anymore??
I didnt run her off. I just wrote what happened. Originally Posted by nkdwhtguy
U right. That prolly could have came off better. I appreciate ur post.
U right. That prolly could have came off better. I appreciate ur post. Originally Posted by bamadog78
Thanks for that. As much as I dislike what she did, I hope she does stick around.
Deleted. Wrong post
I'd like to see her too. Just haven't made my way around to her yet. Be a shame if she leaves.