State: Florida
Address: By WF Hospital
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ and MISH
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Talk drink of water. 5’11” Wonder Woman body.
Recommendation: Yes
Let us know if you get a return visit.
Check his encounters, bet this equals a return visit. Nadya is so hot!
She is the best. Even if you only get to see her once.
She is selective and can choose who to see. Treat her well and she will get around to you. I don’t think she works every day and the days she does I think she maybe sees 2 (1-in the morning and 1- in the afternoon)

She also has RL that is taking some time up.

But if you do get an appt it is well worth it
I’ve told her on many occasions I can’t believe she’s real. She’s like Lisa from Weird Science except hotter.
I had some of my best times with Nadya then for whatever reason we would schedule then it would get canceled after three or so of those I decided to give it a break and see if she would reach out to me. I am of course still waiting .............
I’ve told her on many occasions I can’t believe she’s real. She’s like Lisa from Weird Science except hotter. Originally Posted by Dinkinflicka
Hahaha that’s a good one ! I was thinking about that movie a couple days ago .. yep now I got to watch it.

You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals.

Im sure a fre of these provider can help with a party !