What's up with that?

Why do people care about hookers like Vi and Dorthy Monroe like if they were like Celebrities? What GOOD did they do that make bump old threads and/or make thousands of replies about them? Who actually cares about these hoes? I'm more wondering what happen to REAL WOMEN like Chelsea Marie, ChaseDFW, Olivia From TC, etc. I mean they might or are retired from here for RL Stuff, but I'm just sayin'. Why do people talk care about Vi and Dorthy Monroe so much? (Other than their Bullshit of course)
The fine women are for GFE experience. The others are for the wife experience, with all the associated drama.
People don't care about Vi and Dorthy specifically per se but people in general like drama. Even the people who say they don't like drama, like drama. Man or woman, we all like to indulge in drama, gossip, talk shit about others behind their back, make ourselves look superior, and put in our 2 cents whenever possible. Sure, there are exceptions but they are definitely in the minority. That's why those threads have thousands of replies to them. OP, I hope I've answered your question.
Dorthy is only talked about by 1 person who, like Dorthy, is not even from Dallas area.

!VI! has always been one of the most talked about on this forum, and based off of recent events will be talked about even more as it should be due to what happened.
People don't care about Vi and Dorthy specifically per se but people in general like drama. Even the people who say they don't like drama, like drama. Man or woman, we all like to indulge in drama, gossip, talk shit about others behind their back, make ourselves look superior, and put in our 2 cents whenever possible. Sure, there are exceptions but they are definitely in the minority. That's why those threads have thousands of replies to them. OP, I hope I've answered your question. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
So it could be an ego stroking contest. Perhaps you're right. Drama is bullshit to me and I personally avoid it until it get out of hand. Why I call it bullshit because, what not many people would know, no matter who started the drama, the drama spreads by those who talk about it and bring it up constantly. Also, it's always the same people who keep bringing it up, like thn or Sean rider or steveotx, etc for the Vi bullshit. People need to let that shit go, that drama should have blown over way too long ago. The Wulf is dead and gone, and that's even if that woman is part of the sheep of RL now. She ain't coming back, so her bullshit is no longer an issue now.

LET IT GO! Besides, I like Action and Comedy better than Drama anyway.
Why do people care about hookers like Vi and Dorthy Monroe like if they were like Celebrities? What GOOD did they do that make bump old threads and/or make thousands of replies about them? Who actually cares about these hoes? I'm more wondering what happen to REAL WOMEN like Chelsea Marie, ChaseDFW, Olivia From TC, etc. I mean they might or are retired from here for RL Stuff, but I'm just sayin'. Why do people talk care about Vi and Dorthy Monroe so much? (Other than their Bullshit of course) Originally Posted by killswitch321
To answer your question, for entertainment. Drama is entertaining for a lot of people. Therefore, the people associated with the most drama gets the most air time. Wonderful, classy ladies who do good business and stay out of the public eye are rarely seen, heard, or associated with such drama. I think the Video thread has some interesting aspects. But the Dorthy thread is just bad.
Dorthy is only talked about by 1 person who, like Dorthy, is not even from Dallas area.

!VI! has always been one of the most talked about on this forum, and based off of recent events will be talked about even more as it should be due to what happened. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Yeah, you're talking about her too. She started half the threads back in February because of her drama involving her identity being revealed. Others should look up the threads about her and not say anything, including links involving her pimp being arrested.

You, buddy, seemed to defend her ALOT, literally to the point people actually believe you're her. If you not Vi, Why not go out and meet some of the fine providers on here? There's 700+ in Dfw alone, including p411 and BP. Why not see someone else and write a review or two instead of follow that cum dumpster?