Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, TS, NURU, BBBJ, MISH, ACG
Hair Length and Color: black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: about 105, nice body, good c cups, maybe 5'4
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the fine and accurate review!

In response to the PMs/emails I've received, this is indeed the same unusually pretty and sassy, fun Ariana I've reviewed several times previously, after all! Pics of her are there if you're interested. She was previously at NYNY, where I also reviewed her earlier.

I was skeptical, because I hadn't heard in advance she was returning, and I would have expected her to let me know.

Hey, Is Ariana Trying to Erase All Evidence of Relationship?? Am I Pete Davidson or something??

But it is indeed her and we're all fortunate that she's back. She just wanted to start slow and ease back into this biz.

She's only planning to stay through this Sunday, so see her while you can.

She is planning to return in December, though, for a somewhat longer stay (in case you miss her this trip).
Hi, everyone:

Good news! Ariana has asked me to let you know that, contrary to previous plans, she's now intending to stay a bit longer this visit -- through November 17th.

For fans (like me) of this exceptional and very positively reviewed beauty, this is great to hear!

Let's keep showing her the love she so richly deserves, so she's with us as long and as much as possible.

Bobby