State: Missouri
Address: North
Activities: Conversation, fingering,a little bit of Daty
Hair Length and Color: Long funky mix
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy nice body, but her lying to me cancelled that out
Recommendation: No
Can’t read ROS because my premium has expired but I’ve seen her several times and never had a bad experience. Curious as to what happened
Can’t read ROS because my premium has expired but I’ve seen her several times and never had a bad experience. Curious as to what happened Originally Posted by Columbus1492
Chiefsfan seems to have an overabundance of bad experiences.
I thought I'd have a good experience with her especially after helping her out one night, but it was not, and I waited to write my review to see if she would actually come over one night, but she wouldn't, and I've wrote plenty of good reviews on girls
I reached out once. Commented about the nice pictures and asked which were of her. Her reply was "all of them", which was easily found to be untrue. Just the one fib was enough for me to avoid.
her "donations" are kinda out there to...just say'n
I tried to give her another chance,I have to get a room just to see her cause she only does outcalls, well I told her that I didn't want to get a room and then her not come over and she said to go ahead and get one, so I did and I'm in the room and ask her when she's coming and she said she was getting ready to leave and never showed up and then a little bit later on she said she forgot her friend from KC was coming to town she would be over in a bit and still never showed up and I can send screenshots of both to anyone who wants to see them, she was a total waste of time and money for a room
There seems to be a Common Denominator in the room...