Why are so many providers not on Preferred411.com???

Can someone explain the reasons why a provider, who has been in the biz a while and has at least a few reviews is not on P411?

I hate providing multiple references to see a girl who is not P411. I hate the wait or additonal texts, pms or email requests so I can get screened by a non-P411 girl. I go nuts when I see a beautiful provider on Eccie, who has been around awhile and is someone I would love to see and she is not on P411......then I have to go through her email/text/pm screening process...or worse......she says I have posted enough reviews so she will see me..WTF..that is how she screens? Watch how fast I turn invisible!

P411 is basically free for providers? Right?
All a girl needs is a few guys who are already P411 members to refer her. Yes? No? Is it hard to get a guy to refer you to P411 if you have multiple reviews?

So I ask.....Why arent more DFW providers on P411? What are the barriers? Is P411 a pain in the ass to providers? (P411 is happy to take my membership money every year after they have screeened me)

Maybe I have no idea how hard it is for a fairly active provider to get set up on P411? May be providers get most of their biz from Eccie, date check, Ter or other provider ad sites and don't want or need P411?

P411 makes it easier (takes less time with a little bit more safety) for a guy to set up an appointment with a girl. Why don't more girls use it to help their biz?
It is very easy for providers to obtain P411 access. Interesting that a lot of girls do not have it. I would have thought the opposite.
it is free for the most part to providers. Most girls might not be aware of the faster and MORE reliable way to screen a potential client. I for one actually PREFER guys that do have p411 to use that method when scheduling with me. I say this because, now a days you have girls that are asking for money for a ref to another girl, the girl just says yea to get you off the phone or the girls give a good ref but turns around and either pm's or calls the guy and offers a reduced rate for the gent to come see her, and forget about the other girl he was going to see. This makes me livid as to one or more of these has happened to me. i don"t really rely on actually cold calling refs any more and i don"t give out refs through p411 is i am messaged for one. if i gave the gent an okay then he most have been an alright descent guy for me to okay him. if you want to know about the client, especially on P411 read the gents profile. but then again there is a lot o LAZINESS going around.

My .02
P411 IS GOLDEN

ALL YOU NEED IS P411

P411 is a great screening tool. It is just one of several avenues I use to screen potential providers but by far the most effective. I would have to say that p411 is the most effective hobby tool I have ever used. I have been a member since 2006 and I have a lifetime membership.

Ladies, do yourself a favor, sign up for p411. Do it today. It makes screening easier on all of us.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish all guys would get P411. It is so much easier for the ladies and the guys and quicker then a girl trying to get ahold of another girl. There are times ladies are busy, out of town or doing something else and cant get back with another. Guys if you are worried about the job info find two verified ladies on P411 that will help you. It is alot better to use P411 then give your info out to several ladies and maybe book with one. Guys please get it especially if you want the same day appointments.
Girls...Listen to Daaamannnnn. C'mon 250 reviews....I would bet money that 98% of them were P411 before he visited them. And, the other 2% he referred to P411.

Why don't some girls, who are somewhat active, get P411? Is it just laziness? Is it b/c they are pimped and/or clueless?
I am on p411, and my p411 hobbyists have my top priority! I feel they have a lot better of a follow through too! Less banter, email, texts and calls one step makes it so easy!
I know p411 is important. I use it a lot. Daaaman is right
  • b2pop
  • 12-21-2012, 05:31 PM
P411 makes it safer for all of us and is so easy to use. I have had a few providers on P411 who just don't respond thru it though, but will to e-mail. Makes me wonder if they really screen???
I dont know about others but I value p411 as a safety tool
Why don't they join? There are many women who have their own way of screening and it doesn't require a screening service. Lots of "old school" ladies from way back don't use p411 because they ask for ID and need work information before they'll see anyone.

I adore p411. I do and always have. I'm sure even Gina would suggest that it's not the only game in town and using other methods of screening as well is a good thing.

But think about it.

Why does ANYONE not do what is good for them? The examples one could share are endless.
There are many reasons that a provider might not be on P411.... but particularly in Texas, the most likely reason is because she has not been approved for an account, or has had her account revoked. Keeping in mind there are 2100+ provider listed in Texas right now, 700+ in Dallas alone.

It's completely free for the ladies (although they can pay for upgrades if they wish, but only a tiny percentage do), it's an excellent means of advertising, and is only intended to be used as one tool in the verification process. No provider is ever expected to accept P411 alone, it's only meant to be used as one tool in the verification process.

However, many providers find the initial approval to be difficult (reviews or vouches from established clients)... or once approved, find following our fairly strict guidelines to be difficult. We take a very "hands on" approach, which some find to be intrusive and meddlesome... but there are very few providers who have actually decided not to be on the site. Some will say that, but often the reality is they were asked to take themselves elsewhere.

Always,
Gina
because they ask for ID Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
because she has not been approved for an account, or has had her account revoked. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
And these are the primary reasons why i will NOT see
ANY provider that does NOT have a P411 account !!!

No Special is good enough to Risk my Safety.
And I have Never been Scammed, Robbed, NCNS, or had a Bad Session.
How many can claim that record?

CG
The same as the gents - I love when gents are with P411 and I can see their okays and details.Also, some providers don't even know about it and business is the same with or without P411
there are very few providers who have actually decided not to be on the site. Some will say that, but often the reality is they were asked to take themselves elsewhere.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I asked someone recently if they were on P411. "Gina and I don't see eye to eye."

Next!