would it be weird to ask a gb group...

I was just wondering if you guys thought it would be weird to ask a gb group, that is setting up a gb, if you could pay your share just to bring a 6 pack and watch? I've always thought group sessions would be pretty hot but would like to ease in.
ha ha ha....right!!! ...and popcorn too?
Hey, yeah, and it could be BYOL (bring your own lube) to jackoff with!! ha ha ha ..j.k

Well on a serious note: I've got a couple girls that are setting up a gb with myself here pretty soon, and we are actually lookin' for a few willing guys....to participate.... AND some just only to watch.

Unfortunately, the cost isn't a 6-pack, but not that far from (just to watch.)

Email me if you'd like more details and ladies who have confirmed to attend.

We are truly going to start of 2013 with A BANG!! A GB!!
Are the ladies to be gang banged or are they the gang bangers?
Definitely interested. Let me know!!!
ha ha ha...good question!

Traditional style

3 girls
with LTS of guys

Hmmm...that could be very fun to watch! I wouldn't mind bring my beer and watching either!
For all of those who can't read, notice I said "Email me" for details of the GB please.

NOT PM

Thanks
For all of those who can't read, notice I said "Email me" for details of the GB please.

NOT PM

Thanks Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
IP, you really expect guys to read what you type while staring at those beautiful breasts of yours?
LOL what are you talking about? he he he
Hmmm...that could be very fun to watch! I wouldn't mind bring my beer and watching either! Originally Posted by vnurse
Miss V:

If you plan on attending, I'm in! Can I sit next to you if I promise not to touch?

TP
Hmmm...that could be very fun to watch! I wouldn't mind bring my beer and watching either! Originally Posted by vnurse
For the honor of sitting next to you and watching, I could bring lots of your brand of beer, ice cold!
Damn it Phrodo, I asked first!
But I made a better offer! Maybe we could each bring a supply. Then when she finished it all.........
Now fellas...can't we all just get along?! I am VERY flattered and of course I could sit between the two of you to keep ya'll from fighting, right?

I hope to be going! Someone will have to keep you boys in line!
Fighting? I am a lover, not a fighter. And I am more than willing to share, if you are. I am that kind of guy.