is it just me? or am I being a PARANOID bitc#? lol

Ok so I am just wondering ladies and gents please share your view; I had a guy ask for a appointment through p411 about 5 days ahead of time he only had 4 okays and one of the ok's was from a girl who's account was inactive. But one of his okays was from a gal with 100+ ok's so I sent msgs to the girls after 2 day no response so the day before the appointment he asks if were good to get together and with p411 being so reliable in my book Im like ok.
So now here's were it gets wierd the day of the appoinent he starts sending msgs to me asking differant ? about services and whats all included ( RED FLAG ) so then about a hour before the appointment he texts me telling me hes on his way yet I had not disclosed to him yet were I was located. (RED FLAG 2) So I then text him something came up Im not comfortable.
So my question to you all ( LADIES AND GUYS ) is that wrong to cancel? I normally go with my guy feeling & something just felt off. yet at the same time I feel a little bad if everything was on the up & up ....
as long as you explained that the reason you canceled was because of his questions, etc. not some bs made up excuse, then i think ok to cancel. you should always follow that tingly hobby sense siren when it goes off. its usually right.

although, the guy could be relatively new and hasn't yet figured out the dos and donts. if that is the case it will be a lesson learned for him.

just my $.02
thanks fletch Yea I told him his questions made me uncomfortable and that was the reason for canceling.
If you are out of YOUR comfort zone then cancel and tell him that is why. You will feel safe and He might not make the same mistake if he is a newbie with the next lady. If any lady is not at ease it Will show in her performance.
As long as your honest yes. If its an honest issue on his side, he will learn from the experinece. But, if it was an honest error and he is able to convince you of that, be prepaired to make it up to him in some way should you agree to meet after all.

And, it is far better to cancel when no need to than any of the other possible outcomes. Even a post about your canceling will fade away over time. Safety, for both sides is paramount.
As Kayleehotchick once said, "when in doubt, chicken out."
As far as disclosing incall location, I glanced at your last two reviews and they give a general area. If he lives more than an hour away from Arlington, he probably just needed to get moving in that direction. I personally wouldn't leave until we're confirmed, but I could see how some might.
Both parties should trust their spidey senses. If things do not feel right, there is usually a reason. I thinck she cancelled for due cause and should not be tainted by the cancellation.
Go with your gut and communicate the reasons. Either party should be able to do that without fear of reprisals.
Of course you're being PARANOID (I don't know about the bitc# part, never met you), but it's a paranoia that may keep you outta legal problems or unnecessary DRAMA. I have more than once upon arrival to a provider's incall apt. or hotel complex turned around and left when she asked, "Tell me what your driving? What color car?"...That is an immediate dealbreaker for me that only LE or troublemaking lookouts need to know IMHO.

You did two very professional things - Trusted your instincts and let the gentleman know where he screwed up, he deserved the FREE EDUCATION.

The Passionate ManSlut...Gatekeeper for the Truth
Guys with more than one OK should know better than to talk about unmentionables, much less text them. Good job handling the whole thing.
Guys with more than one OK should know better than to talk about unmentionables, much less text them. Good job handling the whole thing. Originally Posted by phildo
Sorry, but post screening via p411 asking details is pretty common.
Gia, you did the right thing. Go with your gut.
I prefer the lady to be perfectly comfortable in our session.
If for ANY reason she is not, she can cancel & I won't be upset.

CG
Both parties should trust their spidey senses. If things do not feel right, there is usually a reason. I thinck she cancelled for due cause and should not be tainted by the cancellation. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry, but post screening via p411 asking details is pretty common. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
??? If one looks at the ladies' pages on p411 most of the details are laid out. The tard had several OKs, thus he should know the rules of hobby. Maybe the ladies that gave the OKs did not mind his questions but most ladies do not appreciate discussing details on the phone, email, text, or PM.