Question for ladies - P411 Okays from ladies no longer on P411 - keep or delete?

I have a few P411 Okays from ladies who no longer are on P411. So, under the provider view, all you see is an okay with a date. The name of the lady is not there anymore. Should I just delete them or keep them?

Thanks!
Just keep them. It lets us know that they liked you enough to give you an ok.
Just keep them. It lets us know that they liked you enough to give you an ok. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Thanks, Kendall. I'll keep them there then.
Just keep them. It lets us know that they liked you enough to give you an ok. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I absolutely agree! While I do hope the most recent okays are still active so I can get a reference from them, even okays from ladies who may be inactive are a positive factor that I take into account when screening.
Ok, how many OK's are too many?
Unfortunately most of my okays are inactive know and have not been able to hobby for over a year since I have been serving overseas. Getting screened is a bit harder but I agree with the ladies and decided to keep them. Are you ladies able to see who gave the okay?
Ok, how many OK's are too many? Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Each lady may have a different preference but I have never refused to see someone because I thought he had too many okays. It would be hypocritical of me to do so. For me there isn't an amount that would be "too many". I usually look at their profile details and the way they present themselves when they communicate with me in addition to their okays.
Each lady may have a different preference but I have never refused to see someone because I thought he had too many okays. It would be hypocritical of me to do so. For me there isn't an amount that would be "too many". I usually look at their profile details and the way they present themselves when they communicate with me in addition to their okays. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
Couldn't have said it better myself Sophia. I agree 100%.
Couldn't have said it better myself Sophia. I agree 100%. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Thanks Reese! You inspire me lady! So does your sigline! I love that!
  • shlub
  • 01-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Good post, good info. Thanks.
I have some OKs from ladies long gone. I thought of deleting them but kept them for sentimental reasons.