Ladies - What makes a great client/session?

What makes a great client and/or session from your perspective, ladies? Both sexually, and non-sexually...what turns you on; builds your connection; and presses your buttons? What is it about a client, or particular sessions, that makes your mind wander back and re-live over and over? =)
It's all in the Kissing!
It's all in the Kissing!
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Ah, a Cher blast from the past [ps, I love it!!!]
What makes a great client and/or session from your perspective, ladies? Both sexually, and non-sexually...what turns you on; builds your connection; and presses your buttons? What is it about a client, or particular sessions, that makes your mind wander back and re-live over and over? =) Originally Posted by BadWolf
Clients who are polite, honest, appreciative and generous are the best IMHO. If they're interested in having a real conversation after that helps as well.
Clients who are polite, honest, appreciative and generous are the best IMHO. If they're interested in having a real conversation after that helps as well.
Originally Posted by AngelOK
I can understand the first three qualities you mention. I try to be that and more every time with a provider. However, what do you mean by generous? Do you mean in terms of donation or a gift? I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but do you judge the quality of time you spent with a client better if he gives more than the standard donation? Just curious.
Heres the way I see it. If I still would like the provider to stay around and talk to her then I say its a good session. I assume its the same for providers even though they have to leave right away sometimes due to schedule
I can understand the first three qualities you mention. I try to be that and more every time with a provider. However, what do you mean by generous? Do you mean in terms of donation or a gift? I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but do you judge the quality of time you spent with a client better if he gives more than the standard donation? Just curious. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Well, it certainly puts me in the right frame of mind when he does. When a man is cheap (tries to haggle or get discounts) it puts me on guard for further attempts to cheat me by making unreasonable demands. If a man pays what I ask without my having to ask him for it I have a neutral reaction; he's done exactly as required so other factors determine my feelings. But if he gives me something extra (either extra money or a gift) it shows his appreciation in a concrete manner. If he was a complete asshole and then tried to make up by tipping me it wouldn't redeem him, but if he's a good client to start and adds to it by generosity, then absolutely, it's a better session.
attitude #1~!!!!!
open mindedness on both parties/spontaniety/give & take/ability to go with the flow/ sensuality/passion/etc
  • jwood
  • 10-27-2010, 08:43 AM
3 nuts
I like Tiff's answer about the kissing. Nothing hotter for me than having the lady sitting on my lap kissing me passionately. But running my hands up her dress in the meantime helps too, LOL

But I've always said, a lady who makes me laugh has my heart !!
Well, it certainly puts me in the right frame of mind when he does. When a man is cheap (tries to haggle or get discounts) it puts me on guard for further attempts to cheat me by making unreasonable demands. If a man pays what I ask without my having to ask him for it I have a neutral reaction; he's done exactly as required so other factors determine my feelings. But if he gives me something extra (either extra money or a gift) it shows his appreciation in a concrete manner. If he was a complete asshole and then tried to make up by tipping me it wouldn't redeem him, but if he's a good client to start and adds to it by generosity, then absolutely, it's a better session. Originally Posted by AngelOK
It put's me on guard when a provider only rates a meeting in terms of dollars
Originally Posted by AngelOK
+1
I kinda like it rough and like to be submissive; I hate when a client doesnt take control of the situation.

Pull my hair!!!
It put's me on guard when a provider only rates a meeting in terms of dollars Originally Posted by burkalini
Then you shouldn't have any problems with Angel as she clearly stated that there are other considerations. Personally, it puts me on guard when a provider isn't honest, and I have a hard time believing any provider who says tipping/giving gifts is entirely irrelevant to how she rates her clients.

Also, note to self: call Miss Molly next time I'm in San Antonio!
Sounds nice Ms. Molly!
I want to look beyond the donation - more personal...kissing, yes; pulling hair Molly, check! What about the inner thigh ladies? Back of the knee? Ears, neck, small of the back? Of course, there are the main erogenous zones as well...what "does it" for you? But likewise...you like the man with a hint of cologne? Take charge? Have a drink and chat for awhile, flirt, and then flow into BCD? Or sometimes walk in, ravage you without restraint and then lie there together chatting and caressing?
What was your best session, why? *wink*