varying menus

I have heard from different hobbyist as well as read on reviews about the menu ad what is available...I choose to do what I do because I enjoy it and some providers limit alot of the basics which I don't understand but guys what is your ideal menu?
Since I'm a quick and one pop kinda guy, I'm somewhat limited in what I can do during a session (unless you're really good at edging).

Nevertheless, I like for everything to be on the menu EXCEPT Greek and BBFS. I'd like to have as many options as possible for a session even thought I may try only a few. Of course, I want a GFE session.
oh I am very good at edging..thats part of the fun....LOL
Since I'm a quick and one pop kinda guy, I'm somewhat limited in what I can do during a session (unless you're really good at edging).

Nevertheless, I like for everything to be on the menu EXCEPT Greek and BBFS. I'd like to have as many options as possible for a session even thought I may try only a few. Of course, I want a GFE session. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
bbbj, msog,dfk and cim. if i accomplish most of those im pretty well satisfied
The menu should include the company of a woman I can admire and respect, who can feel comfortable being herself around me, and whose company I'll enjoy intrinsically and would enjoy even sans sex.

Once that prerequisite is met; I am fairly open as to menu except that I don't do greek, bbfs, CIM, humiliation (in either direction), bondage (of me -- I'll happily tie up the woman if she wishes) or pain.

To me, it's really all about the woman. Her personality is what makes it all happen and makes any particular activity enjoyable of not.
I sure feel like a pig compared to the Gentlemen above! But what the hell, you asked! I love it all! My ideal provider is personable, open to her own pleasure, submissive, and a very dirty girl! So my ideal menu would include BBBJ, DATY, CIM, COF, greek, rimming, maybe spanking you a bit, lots of kising and hugging, maybe some vibrator play and multiple Os for you. A whispered plea to be fucked( better yet, fucked in the ass) would guarantee repeat business and substantial tips!
very wicked....
I sure feel like a pig compared to the Gentlemen above! But what the hell, you asked! I love it all! My ideal provider is personable, open to her own pleasure, submissive, and a very dirty girl! So my ideal menu would include BBBJ, DATY, CIM, COF, greek, rimming, maybe spanking you a bit, lots of kising and hugging, maybe some vibrator play and multiple Os for you. A whispered plea to be fucked( better yet, fucked in the ass) would guarantee repeat business and substantial tips! Originally Posted by LioninAutumn
Whom I to tell what a provider should have on her menu. She knows what she likes and more importantly what she is willing to do (like or not) for a client. From a guy's perspective, I'd hope all BCD activities (minus BBFS) are available. While I might not indulge in everything, I'd at least like the chance to it. Personally, I don't have a problem with providers who have surcharges for certain activities (i.e. Greek, bondage, etc). At least I know it is an option.
I think that if it's fun for you,why charge extra???
Don't really like the option game. I will do the research first and usually only call when I know the whole menu prior to the session. I do like the all inclusive provider but who doesn't?