GET TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING in reviews shes not a bbw but? it Worked for me

Attachment 261507

Attachment 261508

Attachment 261509

THE FIRST PIC JULY 4th then September 4th
I DID NOT GO ONCE TO THE GYM I should have but did not
Pics say it all.
This is what I did I wrapped every 4 days and cut out my gallon of sweet tea a day and replaced it with vitamin water and no chocolates I had sweets once a month still when my aunt Tillie came to visit..lol But no chocolate..(since I can't just have 1...lol

Get wrapped up and feel and look better
http://dontjudgejusttryit.myitworks.com/
check out the youtube video another updated one is in the making but this one you can see it removes stretch marks and scars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vpkOSWp968

37 lbs total well I actually lost 42 but gained 5 lbs in vegas baby 24 hr buffet
Damn girl...you are looking good!
You forgot to mention the cover business angle!
The IRS will wonder how you afford your lifestyle if you have no actual employment...sign me up!
BTW ~ Thanks for lunch, my treat the next time we meet!
Travel safe my friend!
SL
Congrats, those wraps really do work. Just like working out, you must do them consistently and correctly. I've never used them on my body, but I love the way they make my neck look.
Damn girl...you are looking good!
You forgot to mention the cover business angle!
The IRS will wonder how you afford your lifestyle if you have no actual employment...sign me up!
BTW ~ Thanks for lunch, my treat the next time we meet!
Travel safe my friend!
SL Originally Posted by SexiLexi333

AT LEAST 4 times I can remember I was got out of a jam because I sold the wraps... IN LA My girl friend went down but because I had my card and youtube video on it.. THEY READ ME MY RIGHTS AND EVERYTHING but pulled up my site and I went home and not to jail.........YEAH BUDDY...... ANd there are people making 50 thousand a month in this business and its 100% legal.....So yeah it deffinetly makes your waist line Smaller and your pocket books fatter....

Let me tell you ladies I was off working for 13 days NOT 1 MASSAGE NOT 1! was in the hospital and everything.... If it had not been for that business BOY I would of had my car repossessed that's for sure.

And brooks I am going to start my work out now to tighten my muscle tone as soon as I get moved into the Houston area probabaly the 15th