QUEUE UP OUR NEXT CORRUPT BIG GOVERNMENT PRESIDENT....

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...ca6_story.html
FUCKING SPELL CHECK, you ignorant IDIOT! Spell check!

It's QUEUE! Not QUE, which is Spanish for WHAT!

For a change, We can't get past your uneducated headline. WHAT?

Guess you'd better get your Hillary game plan together now, Whir-LIE-turd. This one is weak. You're whining about someone who hasn't even declared for the Presidency.

And Bill Clinton raised a shitload of money for Haiti earthquake relief. So did Daddy Bush, as I recall. How much did you raise, Whir-LIE-turd?

Fucking numbnuts.
File your complaints with Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post.....

You are a supreme idiot (in addition to being elected Dipshit Of The Year multiple times).

Why are you such a loser Assup?

Guess you'd better get your Hillary game plan together now, Whir-LIE-turd. This one is weak. You're whining about someone who hasn't even declared for the Presidency.

And Bill Clinton raised a shitload of money for Haiti earthquake relief. So did Daddy Bush, as I recall. How much did you raise, Whir-LIE-turd?

Fucking numbnuts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why not include the part of my quote that forced you to pay attention to you ignorant error, Braniac?

I guess you were trying to avoid yet another stupid headline misrepresenting the content of the "scandalous" story you quoted.

The headline you wrote absolutely does NOT lead the story! ¿QUE?

And you're pissing on a massive humanitarian effort led by two former US Presidents. ¿QUE?

http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org
Another corrupt presidential nominee that Dems can get behind:
The Clintons’ outrageous ethics

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ageous-ethics/
Why not include the part of my quote that forced you to pay attention to you ignorant error, Braniac?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Aren't you the little grammar Nazi today, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

HAHAHHAHAHA....fucking stupid AssUp......

Chides others for misspelling; but can't get his own spell checker to work.......

This is typical of AssUP.....the supreme fool and looser. The complete package - the pathetic troll.

I guess you were trying to avoid yet another stupid headline misrepresenting the content of the "scandalous" story you quoted.

The headline you wrote absolutely does NOT lead the story! ¿QUE?

And you're pissing on a massive humanitarian effort led by two former US Presidents. ¿QUE?

http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Aren't you the little grammar Nazi today, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HAHAHAHA...................... .....

You are THE ignorant IDIOT, aren't you.

FUCKING SPELL CHECK, you ignorant IDIOT! Spell check!

Fucking numbnuts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How many of these bullshit threads are you going to start?
HAHAHHAHAHA....fucking stupid AssUp......

Chides others for misspelling; but can't get his own spell checker to work.......

This is typical of AssUP.....the supreme fool and looser. The complete package - the pathetic troll. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Speaking of typical....you continue to publicly affirm your embarrassing stupidity....chiding others about spelling and then using the term "looser" instead of loser....clown.
How many of these bullshit threads are you going to start? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Whirlytard aspires to a career in right-wing whackjob journalism/entertainment. This board is his Breitbart/Daily Caller fantasy posting place.
I only mock those who think they are smarter but are not. Like AssUp and yourself.

You are in the same class of trolls; how many times have you misspelled within your own post calling out others for misspelling?

Too many to count.

Whirlytard aspires to a career in right-wing whackjob journalism/entertainment. This board is his Breitbart/Daily Caller fantasy posting place. Originally Posted by timpage
As many as I want, you ignorant fuckhead.

But feel free to comment on Clinton's ethic lapses.

Trying to hijack the thread topic doesn't work.

How many of these bullshit threads are you going to start? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You are just my circus monkey TimmyTard; now spin around while grabbing your tail little monkey. Now jump for us and screech "Hillary For President, I Love Corrupt Liberals"

Whirlytard aspires to a career in right-wing whackjob journalism/entertainment. This board is his Breitbart/Daily Caller fantasy posting place. Originally Posted by timpage
You are just my circus monkey TimmyTard; now spin around while grabbing your tail little monkey. Now jump for us and screech "Hillary For President, I Love Corrupt Liberals" Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fuck you "looser".....you're starting to remind me of the admiral....you just keep trying to convince yourself how clever you are....but, don't worry: we all know better.