John Kerry said what???

SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY: And frankly – and last thing, this is counterintuitive but it’s true: Our citizens, our world today is actually, despite ISIL, despite the visible killings that you see and how horrific they are, we are actually living in a period of less daily threat to Americans and to people in the world than normally— less deaths, less violent deaths today than through the last century. And so even the concept of state war has changed in many people’s minds, and we’re seeing now more asymmetrical kinds of struggles.
SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY:....actually, despite ISIL, despite the visible killings that you see and how horrific they are, we are actually living in a period of less daily threat to Americans ...... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Unless you live in Chicago or on a military base in the continental U.S.

"I believe everything that Kerry says about terrorism because he was in Vietnam errr.... Camboida ...... errrr ...... wait!"

""I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared -- seared -- in me."
John Kerry 1986.

He's not the only one around who has "map problems"!
  • DSK
  • 02-27-2015, 11:50 AM
SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY: And frankly – and last thing, this is counterintuitive but it’s true: Our citizens, our world today is actually, despite ISIL, despite the visible killings that you see and how horrific they are, we are actually living in a period of less daily threat to Americans and to people in the world than normally— less deaths, less violent deaths today than through the last century. And so even the concept of state war has changed in many people’s minds, and we’re seeing now more asymmetrical kinds of struggles. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I would say he is correct at this snapshot in time - the future doesn't look so good, though. It would seem the long term trend is going to be one hell of a lot of "asymmetrical" warfare between Muslims and everyone else.
We should be grateful to our President for not only keeping it at bay but also for using non incendiary language to engage them.
Clapper, Kerry appear at odds on terror threat
By Eric Bradner, CNN
Updated 9:52 PM ET, Thu February 26, 201

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told the Senate Armed Services Committee that "when the final accounting is done, 2014 will have been the most lethal year for global terrorism in the 45 years such data has been compiled."

Clapper said preliminary data for the year's first nine months shows that 13,000 attacks killed 31,000 people -- an increase from 2013's 11,500 attacks that killed 22,000 people worldwide.

ISIS was responsible for more of the attacks than any other group, and 50% occurred in Iraq, Afghanistan or Pakistan, Clapper said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/26/politi...terror-threat/
We should be grateful to our President for not only keeping it at bay but also for using non incendiary language to engage them. Originally Posted by DSK
Yea, might piss them off, and get them started burning, raping, and decapitating folks!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ISIS...0QsAQ&dpr=1.25
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now, IB, you gonna let a guy named "Clapper" trump a ....

... lying, loser, JFK want-a-be with a botox face?
Ahhhhh, you ruined the surprise.
ISIS is JV compared to Iran, North Korea and Russia.
“I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way that has substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the tranquility of the global community.”

Josh Earnest on 6/14/2014

John Kerry and Susan Rice are fighting it out for "idiot of the year".

The year is still young, though, either one has plenty of time to make even more imbecilic pronouncemnts than they already have. It will be close.

Once again. Naïveté and stupidity combined in the top echelons of Government.

It's both pathetic, and scary.
ISIS is JV compared to Iran, North Korea and Russia. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

And Iran, North Korea, and Russia are JV in relation to God. So what?
I was fore it before I was against it.
And Iran, North Korea, and Russia are JV in relation to God. So what? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You majored in stupidity with a minor in klutz right?
And Iran, North Korea, and Russia are JV in relation to God. So what? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Since there is no god, you're not making any sense. How are Iran, North Korea and Russia JV in relation to a fairytale? You've put your fear and ignorance on full display. You fear ISIS because of the religious component. They have accomplished their mission by literally putting terror or fear in your heart and mind. Russia is a much more formidable enemy, should they decide to be, than ISIS. So is North Korea. So is Iran. So is China for that fact.

ISIS has, and this is a high estimate, 200K fighters. Most think the actual number is closer to 50-75K. Just take a look at the countries I named on this list. Not to mention they all have military vehicles, planes and missiles, rockets, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...tary_personnel
Since there is no god, ... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Are you preparing your script for the friendly visit of ISIS to your house?

Or are you still stuck on Allah?

Oh, BTW, you are living proof there is a God ....

.. when you were ejected from the womb, you survived "the cut."