Asian Top Notch in Kansas City

how everyone staying safe. I just got back recently in the USA. I was planing to visit Kansas City before the lockdown in my country. Now that I am back I will be visiting your area soon. Please I need hotel recommendations or which area are safe to stay. Thank you in advance!
Hello sexxy!!!
Yummy
Sheraton on the plaza is GREAT! It's on the pricey side, but a nice hotel.
pm me for list

have fun!!
Box,
Let's not paint a target on specific hotels on the open board.
Pm's much better.

ema,
Dallas has a good list for diff areas of city.
Thank you everyone, please pm me the name of the hotels as I don’t want it to be seen on public. I appreciate the help.
Come across the state to St. Louis! It’s the biggest city in MIssouri (or Iowa,Oklahoma and Kansas )
Come across the state to St. Louis! It’s the biggest city in MIssouri (or Iowa,Oklahoma and Kansas ) Originally Posted by altec269ing
This is so innacurate by a longshot!
KC has a population of just over 470,000 people compared to ST Lou and its declining population of just under 319,000 people.
St louis in 2017 was labeled the most dangerous city in the US.
ALSO the land area for KC is well over 350 sq miles and St Louis is 61 square miles.

Stay in KC!
Stay in KC! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Better BBQ also
I’m not here for a pissing match St. Louis’ metro population is 2.8 million versus just 2 million for KC. St. Louis county is as safe or safer as anywhere in the country.
Crime rate in at.loius is the highest in the country.
One in thirteen people are victims of crime.
East st.louis hast the highest murder rate in the country.
You would be safer in Lebanon!
When people told me Kansas City had an inferiority complex in regards to St. Louis i though it a was joke. I guess they were right.
I’m not here for a pissing match St. Louis’ metro population is 2.8 million versus just 2 million for KC. St. Louis county is as safe or safer as anywhere in the country. Originally Posted by altec269ing

I'm not here for the pissing match either, but the distinction needs to be made between STL City and STL County if one wants to roll off stats. And for those that don't know any better ESTL isn't even part of STL city or county; it's in Illinois, not MO.