Best Burgers in DFW

This isn't political - no more than the A-Rod is a douchebag thread - but it is likely to start a fight. So this is still probably the best forum.

So, who makes the best categories: 1) chain restaurants, 2) non-chain restaurants.

For chain restaurants, I think Five Guys beats In-N-Out burger. I also like FuddRuckers because they have some exotic burgers, like boar, bison, venison, etc. But Five Guys is fresh ingredients - Fudds seems frozen.

For non-chain restaurants, I don't really have one, since I generally order something other than a burger if I am eating at Nick and Sams or Jasper, or some similar higher end place.
Off Site Kitchen. Hands Down !

http://neighborhoodservicesdallas.wo...-site-kitchen/

Followed by Boulevardier in Bishop Arts District.
I'll have to agree that a fight is unavoidable since you have no fucking clue about who makes a good hamburger.

Chain restaurants is a toss-up between MooYah's and Smashburger. Both are terrific burgers, you get a few more choices in regard to condiments and veggies at MooYah's. Second place is also a tie: Snuffers and Chili's....Chili's makes a damn good burger.

Non-Chain: Is there even any debate? Adair's. Maybe it's the atmosphere but they make a damn fine hamburger.

Angry Dog also makes a good burger. Bitteroot, Is Ball's still around?

Shit, I am hungry.

This isn't political - no more than the A-Rod is a douchebag thread - but it is likely to start a fight. So this is still probably the best forum.

So, who makes the best categories: 1) chain restaurants, 2) non-chain restaurants.

For chain restaurants, I think Five Guys beats In-N-Out burger. I also like FuddRuckers because they have some exotic burgers, like boar, bison, venison, etc. But Five Guys is fresh ingredients - Fudds seems frozen.

For non-chain restaurants, I don't really have one, since I generally order something other than a burger if I am eating at Nick and Sams or Jasper, or some similar higher end place. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Off Site Kitchen. Hands Down !

http://neighborhoodservicesdallas.wo...-site-kitchen/

Followed by Boulevardier in Bishop Arts District. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'll 2nd Off Site. Good burgers.
Hut's and/or 24 Diner

Oops, this is a Dallas thread and I posted about Austin burgers!

For non-chain restaurants, I don't really have one, since I generally order something other than a burger if I am eating at Nick and Sams or Jasper, or some similar higher end place. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Kincaid's.
  • CJ7
  • 08-07-2013, 09:45 PM
give Dels in Richardson a try ,,, charcoal grilled

maybe not the best but like you cooked them on the grill on your patio ..tasty

Goffs University Park (before they were sold in 04) ... charcoal grilled too.. my atf
Want to really start a fight? Ask who makes the best Mexican food in DFW.
Hut's and/or 24 Diner

Oops, this is a Dallas thread and I posted about Austin burgers! Originally Posted by bigtex
Do they still serve beef in Austin, or has it gone strictly soy with bean sprouts?
Do they still serve beef in Austin, or has it gone strictly soy with bean sprouts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The latter. With a side order of organically grown, unsweetened green chai tea. No soft drinks allowed.
  • CJ7
  • 08-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Yeah; Franklin BBQ is a "secret"..................don' t tell that to the people who stand in line for 2 hours to get eat at the secret spot.................not to mention that Franklin has been written about from NYC to SF.

Y
shhhhhhhhhhhhh

these are a secret

http://www.fedmanwalking.com/content/austins-top-10-bbq Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 08-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Yeah; Franklin BBQ is a "secret"..................don' t tell that to the people who stand in line for 2 hours to get eat at the secret spot.................not to mention that Franklin has been written about from NYC to SF.

Y Originally Posted by Whirlaway

ok, I wont tell you I was being sarcastic

Y Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Doesn't happen often but I am going to have to agree with Trendy. (Geez, that was difficult to say)

I personally believe that Franklin's makes the best bbq brisket in an area that is very well known for its bbq.

As for me, I believe they make the best bbq brisket in the state. (And mine is pretty damn good, but it's not as good as Franklin's.)
Aaron Franklin is a fag. I make the best brisket in the state.