Not all the crazy fucking loons are white...

This Department of Homeland Security employee is sure to stir the conspiracy pot:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...warrior/68600/

He wants an all out race war against whites and gays. He thinks there is a conspiracy to "homosexualize" black men. I kid you not. Fun quotes:

"Kimathi's site is not in this vein if this imagined threat — on the contrary, War on the Horizon calls Obama a "a treasonous mulatto scum dweller," and lists him among the movement's enemies (also on the list? Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Condoleezza Rice, among others)."

"A conspiracy theory arguing that white people are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them more effeminate and therefore weaker. As part of this, Kimathi, praises a series of laws in some African countries that criminalize LGBT behavior and people. Kimathi also advocates for the supremacy of black men above black women — he offers tips on his site, for instance, 'to help every Black woman in the world understand what she needs to do to keep a strong Black man happy'."

Take it away, Professor Barleycorn...
  • LNK
  • 08-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Another entertaining quote from the site:

"At this point in history, whites worldwide are threatening the existence of every Black man, woman, and child on Earth. Since we are the most valuable people alive and there is no need for this planet’s existence without us, it is time for us to prepare for the international war for Black survival."

What a whack.
  • CJ7
  • 08-21-2013, 08:48 PM
IB is black?

who knew?
IB is black?

who knew? Originally Posted by CJ7
No, he just gets fucked by black trannies.
IB is black?

who knew? Originally Posted by CJ7
Is that supposed to be an "insult", you lib-retard hypocrite? Lib-retards like you, CBJ7, profess to be such open-minded and sensitive poofs, but then you're the first ones to resort to employ insults that denigrate the groups you profess to support and protect! You're a laughable bunch of snotty-nosed hypocrites, CBJ7. And your latest ad hominem attack is symbolic of your "non-intelligent" and "non-substantive" posts, you hypocritical jackass.
Is that supposed to be an "insult", you lib-retard hypocrite? Lib-retards like you, CBJ7, profess to be such open-minded and sensitive poofs, but then you're the first ones to resort to employ insults that denigrate the groups you profess to support and protect! You're a laughable bunch of snotty-nosed hypocrites, CBJ7. And your latest ad hominem attack is symbolic of your "non-intelligent" and "non-substantive" posts, you hypocritical jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree completely.
This Department of Homeland Security employee is sure to stir the conspiracy pot:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...warrior/68600/

He wants an all out race war against whites and gays. He thinks there is a conspiracy to "homosexualize" black men. I kid you not. Fun quotes:

"Kimathi's site is not in this vein if this imagined threat — on the contrary, War on the Horizon calls Obama a "a treasonous mulatto scum dweller," and lists him among the movement's enemies (also on the list? Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Condoleezza Rice, among others)."

"A conspiracy theory arguing that white people are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them more effeminate and therefore weaker. As part of this, Kimathi, praises a series of laws in some African countries that criminalize LGBT behavior and people. Kimathi also advocates for the supremacy of black men above black women — he offers tips on his site, for instance, 'to help every Black woman in the world understand what she needs to do to keep a strong Black man happy'."

Take it away, Professor Barleycorn... Originally Posted by ExNYer
What if he is right, and the liberals are secretly trying to turn all black men into faggots? Liberals love faggots, we all know that, so can you prove him wrong?
  • Old-T
  • 08-21-2013, 10:11 PM
"A conspiracy theory arguing that white people are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them more effeminate and therefore weaker. As part of this, Kimathi, praises a series of laws in some African countries that criminalize LGBT behavior and people. Kimathi also advocates for the supremacy of black men above black women — he offers tips on his site, for instance, 'to help every Black woman in the world understand what she needs to do to keep a strong Black man happy'." Originally Posted by ExNYer
Of course he sees no contradiction calling for an end to the oppression of black men, but he's fine with the oppression of gays and black women.

Wonder what exotic chemicals go into his body.
You want to see crazy loons that aren't white? Just watch MSNBC. Its not that hard.
Boy that didn't take long Corpy!

I suppose you were mistaken for black because of the thick layer of your own feces covering your skin.

an honest mistake.

of course we ALL know you'd rather be out there hoisting the Confederate flag and burning books than dragging sharecroppers through the rural roads of Appalachia.

Or would you?

what a sick fuck you are!

Ive read your, ahem, reviews, Corpy! Easy to assume you're a black man.

an Uncle Corpy, at that!
Boy that didn't take long Corpy!

I suppose you were mistaken for black because of the thick layer of your own feces covering your skin.

an honest mistake.

of course we ALL know you'd rather be out there hoisting the Confederate flag and burning books than dragging sharecroppers through the rural roads of Appalachia.

Or would you?

what a sick fuck you are!

Ive read your, ahem, reviews, Corpy! Easy to assume you're a black man.

an Uncle Corpy, at that! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You appear to equate shit to black skin in your reply, you racist motherfucking hypocrite.
You want to see crazy loons that aren't white? Just watch MSNBC. Its not that hard. Originally Posted by gnadfly

It's called basketball
Someone needs to apologize to the "black trannies" for that connection! LOL
You appear to equate shit to black skin in your reply, you racist motherfucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You appear to be a bigger idiot than originally believed. Even by me, who's known pathetic little self-loathing Jews like you all my life.

If there's any ethnocentric racist motherfucking hypocrite on this board, it's you, Rabbi Kahane!

I equate Corpy with a shit covered excremental. Is he black or white underneath the "fecade" of his own waste?

Al Jolson was Jewish. As were the radio pioneers who performed Amos and Andy.

Shut the fuck up, rocky, and next time you stop in for a quick anger management session, take your tumb out of your mouth and take some fucking notes.
You appear to be a bigger idiot than originally believed. Even by me, who's known pathetic little self-loathing Jews like you all my life.

If there's any ethnocentric racist motherfucking hypocrite on this board, it's you, Rabbi Kahane!

I equate Corpy with a shit covered excremental. Is he black or white underneath the "fecade" of his own waste?

Al Jolson was Jewish. As were the radio pioneers who performed Amos and Andy.

Shut the fuck up, rocky, and next time you stop in for a quick anger management session, take your tumb out of your mouth and take some fucking notes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow - you managed to call me ethnocentric and a self loathing Jew in one post. I can't reconcile the two viewpoints - next week at the shrinks office, I guess....