Muslim terrorist Major Hassan is guilty on all counts

The unanimous verdict seals his fate. Now maybe the White House can deal with the survivors and families. The excuse that the White House didn't want to taint the trial is no longer working. So get those people their benefits and awards.
Guilty?? I'm shocked

Seriously, it will now be seen if we have the guts to put a noose around his neck.

And dip the rope in pigs fat, so it slides real easy as it sends him to what ever hell awaits a sorry piece of shit such as this.
Guilty?? I'm shocked

Seriously, it will now be seen if we have the guts to put a noose around his neck.

And dip the rope in pigs fat, so it slides real easy as it sends him to what ever hell awaits a sorry piece of shit such as this. Originally Posted by Jackie S
. . . and let his last meal be pork chops with fries fried in bacon grease.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2013, 12:19 PM
The unanimous verdict seals his fate. Now maybe the White House can deal with the survivors and families. The excuse that the White House didn't want to taint the trial is no longer working. So get those people their benefits and awards. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

ok, lets add another responsibility to the WH ... when they aren't busy guarding baseball players, they can go hold hands with families.

I'm reasonably sure the survivors will receive everything they deserve from the government without the WH delivering the mail ..
he wasnt charged with terrorism, this is the obama administration you forget.

work place violence is the word

be watchful else you be sued for slander
The unanimous verdict seals his fate. Now maybe the White House can deal with the survivors and families. The excuse that the White House didn't want to taint the trial is no longer working. So get those people their benefits and awards. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Knew you couldn't start a thread without including Obie.
Professor, you need to direct your complaints to the US Army Criminal Investigation Command.

Also, this one is quite a bit different, but....the last military execution was over 50 years ago. But, I'd bet this guy gets the juice eventually.

What is the military method of execution? Anybody know? Hanging? Firing squad? Or, have they adopted lethal injection?
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2013, 02:06 PM
get a rope

maybe his head will pop off like Saddams pal did.
They need to do some research and find out what ever means of death will deny him entry into his "heaven", and that will be it.
In the military court martial system, a death sentence triggers an automatic appeals process that takes decades. The process includes a MANDATORY review by POTUS, as Commander-in-Chief.

The one thing you don't want is for there to be any possibility whatsoever that this scumbag could EVER walk free again.

There are also problems getting the drugs needed to do the lethal injections.

Given that assumption, as much as I'd prefer to see the crumb stood up against a wall, for a good, old-fashioned firing squad, or a gallows erected at Ft Hood and his neck stretched until it broke, I think the best verdict would be one sentence of life imprisonment without possibility of parole for each of his victims and intended victims, sentences to be served consecutively.

And if you can put him on a pork-only diet, so much the better.
They need to do some research and find out what ever means of death will deny him entry into his "heaven", and that will be it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I believe that during the Muslim insurrection in the Philippines of about 100 years ago (nothing is really new) that the army under General Jack Black Pershing would smear pig fat on their bullets to keep these muhammadens from their 72 virgins (none of whom could claim rape unless they could get 4 Moslem males to testify thusly)
I think the best verdict would be one sentence of life imprisonment without possibility of parole for each of his victims and intended victims, sentences to be served consecutively..... Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Nope. I'd be concerned Hillary might pardon him or trade him for more oil.

And if you can put him on a pork-only diet, so much the better. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
. . . a daily ration of BLTs and kosher wine without the bread, lettuce and tomato.
  • Old-T
  • 08-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Also, this one is quite a bit different, but....the last military execution was over 50 years ago. But, I'd bet this guy gets the juice eventually. Originally Posted by timpage
I have to wonder. Assuming he is put into a military prison--which I assume he would be but I have not followed that part closely--he will be in a population that likely includes a lot of unpleasant folks who lost friends in Iraq, etc. Death sentence or not, I know I would not wager on a long life for him.
Guilty?? I'm shocked

And dip the rope in pigs fat, so it slides real easy as it sends him to what ever hell awaits a sorry piece of shit such as this. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This is one you never want to execute. That guarantees martyrdom. Keep him alive by all means.