DHS employee behind racist website on paid leave

Chron.com news article

By ALICIA A. CALDWELL, Associated Press | August 23, 2013 | Updated: August 24, 2013 5:25am
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Homeland Security Department says an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave.

An acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement who deals with small businesses, Ayo Kimathi, operates the website War on the Horizon. It includes descriptions of an "unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race." Kimathi is black.

Kimathi has been with the department since 2009. He was told Friday that he is being put on paid administrative leave.

His website criticizes whites, gays, those of mixed race, and blacks who integrate with whites. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, earlier this week reported on Kimathi's role in running the site.

Kimathi hasn't responded to email and phone calls requesting comment.

--------------------

Paid administrative leave as punishment?

Can we all sign up fore this kind of punishment or is this for a select few?
Our government leaders have totally lost their minds. How about firing the person who put this person on "paid administrative leave?"
If he were white, he would be dead by now.
There is no law that says you cannot be a racist. If there were the prisons would be full of people like him. Then who would we have to run our government. The IRS is full of them and so is the DHS.

I wonder if he wears a black sheet with a hood when he has his meetings.

He is protected by the union and probably cannot be fired. Mor3 than likely he will be promoted to a higher position.
If he were white, he would be dead by now. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL and Kimathi - Proof that stupidity does not discriminate

I guess the old saying that, "You jus' cain't fix stupid" is right
After the union protects him for a couple of months I think he will be gone. Oboma doesn't need anymore bad press.
why not cut his pay significantly? ...or maybe have someone say they feel threatened working around him?

they'll find a way to get rid of him.
Chron.com news article

By ALICIA A. CALDWELL, Associated Press | August 23, 2013 | Updated: August 24, 2013 5:25am
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Homeland Security Department says an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave.

An acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement who deals with small businesses, Ayo Kimathi, operates the website War on the Horizon. It includes descriptions of an "unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race." Kimathi is black.

Kimathi has been with the department since 2009. He was told Friday that he is being put on paid administrative leave.

His website criticizes whites, gays, those of mixed race, and blacks who integrate with whites. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, earlier this week reported on Kimathi's role in running the site.

Kimathi hasn't responded to email and phone calls requesting comment.

--------------------

Paid administrative leave as punishment?

Can we all sign up fore this kind of punishment or is this for a select few?
Our government leaders have totally lost their minds. How about firing the person who put this person on "paid administrative leave?" Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
So THAT'S how you get extra paid vacation when you're a government employee!

I suspect this trick only works if you're an Approved Minority.
So THAT'S how you get extra paid vacation when you're a government employee!

I suspect this trick only works if you're an Approved Minority. Originally Posted by Sidewinder

Or you work for the IRS, as in Louis Lerner.
There was a story quoting another employee that they DO feel threatened already. The AP story neglects to point out some of the things that this guy orders....ammunition and small arms.

Downtown Kansas City has a satellite campus called Pioneer and across the street was the administrative offices. In the print shop for the college was a black man who about 60 years old. He held court for the young black men where he told them to get ready to cut the throats of young white children because that was the ONLY way that they would be free. That was the quote that one quote too far. I went to college president and told him that I heard someone making credible threats on people's lives. He stopped and went back to his desk, he pulled out a legal pad and started taking notes. He finally asked me if I had a name. I told him the name and he looked at me....and put the legal pad back in his desk. He told me that they have spoken with him before and the topic was closed.
Yep, typical libtard duplicity.
AustTxJr wrote:

JL and Kimathi - Proof that stupidity does not discriminate

I guess the old saying that, "You jus' cain't fix stupid" is right"

The old saying I have in mind for you is, "Fuck you, faggot!"
No, he wears the appropriate Trayvon Martin Hoodie!

There is no law that says you cannot be a racist. If there were the prisons would be full of people like him. Then who would we have to run our government. The IRS is full of them and so is the DHS.

I wonder if he wears a black sheet with a hood when he has his meetings.

He is protected by the union and probably cannot be fired. Mor3 than likely he will be promoted to a higher position. Originally Posted by The2Dogs