City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBM+
Hair Length and Color: Black and in bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: taller and not skinny not fat, medium compared to her height Wore one piece tight skirt.
Recommendation: No
Well, they lied to you. Jojo is not in Thailand. She was just helping out at Chaba. She will likely turn up again at another subamp soon.
Well, they lied to you. Jojo is not in Thailand. She was just helping out at Chaba. She will likely turn up again at another subamp soon. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Correct on all 4 statements
They lied to you
Jojo is not in Thailand
She was just helping out at Chaba
She will turn up at another subamp soon
Wow, what a bad experience, definitely a no and I will not visit
The one and only time I went I did the same thing...gave all the donation at once to show I meant business. Got nothing but an L1 and a promise for more next visit. It's been at least a year or better and I haven't been back since.
Good to know. This place was on my radar based on previous reviews.
Saw JoJo last week at her house. She is opening a new spot at Walnt & Abram’s. In fact think it opens today. She is going to Thailand in June 5 for a month. She looks great. Wish she kept her fake tots though. Review soon been busy.
Saw JoJo last week at her house. She is opening a new spot at Walnt & Abram’s. In fact think it opens today. She is going to Thailand in June 5 for a month. She looks great. Wish she kept her fake tots though. Review soon been busy. Originally Posted by lionpride1985
And at the end of each session, you'll get a free donut
And at the end of each session, you'll get a free donut Originally Posted by CapKirk
......cause its gonna be right next to a donut shop
Good donuts! Good Asian market nearby too.
Can’t remember the name but she kept talking about the market. I think she is more excited about the market than my old ass climbing all over her.
It won't be the one next to the donut shop anymore. New place she is considering is at Forest Ln and 635.
Man she even pulled it up on her map app to show me walnut and Abram’s. Tried to copy the screenshot she just sent me but don’t know if it is correctly uploaded. Said maybe sometime this month.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/88/08/73599B57-6926-44AD-B65D-F0AC440A0AB6/IMG_0638.jpeg
418 S. Forest Crest, Garland 75042 is the address she sent. But not open yet like I said but she is hoping this month.
Yeah that is the address. But we'll need to wait and see if she finalizes on this one. I am thinking it will open only after she returns from her Thailand trip. Unless she lets Gina Kiki and Linda run it.