Serena Taylor

one of the most beautiful women i have ever see recently posted on here asking if she should visit however with the post being in provider section responses are not allowed let me give my response HELL YES i guess she is retiring soon what a great coup it would be for a couple wnyers to enjoys this woman if only once before she leaves damn i cant stop looking at her pictures i havent been this excited since i was blessed to see Austyn in her full naked glory. link to serena's showcase http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1237
I agree she is beautiful let get the message out that WNY wants her
Sign me up, she ever gets up here to Buff I would love to see her.
  • cnym
  • 03-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Ok guys, this area covers Upstate New York, that would include Syracuse and Albany, remember the I 90 run. What is all this about WNY all the time.
LOL
Not sure why I'm saying this cnym but don't forget Rochester. That is a great appeal to touring girls to have a few cities so close to each other.
  • cnym
  • 03-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Montana, I apologies, did not mean to exclude Rochester,
It just seems lately that a lot of guys always refer to WNY, that would include Rochester.
Now I know that the number of members here are probably the majority from WNY (Rochester & Buffalo), But we should refer to this area as Upstate New york (UNY), that would cover the I 90 run as we say sometime.
Regards
of the most beautiful women in the world in our back yard it is mind boggling the quality and variety in texas in particular dallas fort worth.while i love a 16-28 yr old woman the women there in their late 30's and early to mid 40's are out of this world. send a whole bus load down
I would see her nice.
She's kinda short. (-:

Kidding...just kidding. Her photos are beautiful.

I consider WNY to be the I90 corridor from Syracuse to Buffalo.

Albany is 140 miles east of Syracuse which puts it something like 280 from Buffalo. That's quite a hump to hump because it crosses so many local provider communities that clearing references must get to be a real pain in the axx.
  • Chloe
  • 03-31-2010, 09:46 PM
I am volunteering to be on the welcoming commity, she's hot!!! Let's do her! I mean let's do it, lol, get her to cum out. She can PM me for all the inside provider info for the areas and travel
I am volunteering to be on the welcoming commity, she's hot!!! Let's do her! I mean let's do it, lol, get her to cum out. She can PM me for all the inside provider info for the areas and travel Originally Posted by Chloe
A swinger told me once " my wife is in to it more than I am, pussy that is"
I wish they would let you do reviews. For you are more in to it than me. You are a lot of fun to know.