Really??

So tonight my bf and I wanted some company. Whenever I called ANY girl they were quite rude to me. Is this common? I think I'm accommodating to most and try to help everybody out can someone help explain?
So tonight my bf and I wanted some company. Whenever I called ANY girl they were quite rude to me. Is this common? I think I'm accommodating to most and try to help everybody out can someone help explain? Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
I feel your pain. This is what we go through all the time. It really hurts at times, but we just pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and try again.
I'm so sorry if I EVER sound like that!
I feel your pain. This is what we go through all the time. It really hurts at times, but we just pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and try again. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wow. I'm shocked.

It would be better to give an example of what happened or the way you initiated communication. You being a verifiable provider should have been enough to put a smile on the face of anyone you contacted. Your BF should be okay with screening, and there should be little room to need to be rude.
I was kind and upbeat. I thought I was being very pleasant.
Wow. I'm shocked.

It would be better to give an example of what happened or the way you initiated communication. You being a verifiable provider should have been enough to put a smile on the face of anyone you contacted. Your BF should be okay with screening, and there should be little room to need to be rude. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
The last thing I'd ever do is correct you TJ, but she is NOT "verified".
Plus, she is a new member. I also initially missed that Lucy is not verified. It would be a lot different if a lady like Tiffani, a known quantity, called another lady about a threesome.

Lucy, with a review you need to contact a modtard about getting verified status.
Well I used to be on the site years ago, got engaged, disengaged, and am back. I've contacted Dallas admin and am awaiting approval. Thanks for the advice.
Wow. I'm shocked.

It would be better to give an example of what happened or the way you initiated communication. You being a verifiable provider should have been enough to put a smile on the face of anyone you contacted. Your BF should be okay with screening, and there should be little room to need to be rude. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
There was no room to be rude, he was willing, I have reviews and we sent pics on request. If I were in that perfect scenario, the woman calling and being honest, the man screening cool, I just figured there'd be more love
I'm sorry you were so poorly treated, Lucy. It is a shame that the ladies you contacted couldn't handle the situation with more decorum. It sucks that you had to catch the brunt of such unprofessional behavior. I hope the disappointment didn't put our the fire between you and your bf for the night.

FWIW, I've just checked out your site and all I can say is MY GOD! YOU ARE ONE SMOKING HOT... WOW! If you had contacted me, I might have been so tongue-tied (from excitement and a little intimidation, too) that you might not have been able to understand a word I said, but I would not have been rude. There is something seriously wrong with anyone who responds to an opportunity (paid, no less!) with someone that looks like you with rudeness. WOW!

Keep your chin up.

~sweetness~
I'm sorry you were so poorly treated, Lucy. It is a shame that the ladies you contacted couldn't handle the situation with more decorum. It sucks that you had to catch the brunt of such unprofessional behavior. I hope the disappointment didn't put our the fire between you and your bf for the night.

FWIW, I've just checked out your site and all I can say is MY GOD! YOU ARE ONE SMOKING HOT... WOW! If you had contacted me, I might have been so tongue-tied (from excitement and a little intimidation, too) that you might not have been able to understand a word I said, but I would not have been rude. There is something seriously wrong with anyone who responds to an opportunity (paid, no less!) with someone that looks like you with rudeness. WOW!

Keep your chin up.

~sweetness~ Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
You are SUCH a LOVE! Thank you soooo much! You are a beauty as well, maybe we could work together sometime
The corner of the bed photo is very nice.
The corner of the bed photo is very nice. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why Thank You!
I'll come join y'all! Those tats are hot!
I'll come join y'all! Those tats are hot! Originally Posted by mikeball1
When are you wanting to get together? (PM me) And thx!!!!