When they won't let you take pictures....

I've always found it interesting when "providers" have a wonderful show case with professional pictures that have full face pictures, in almost EVERY case these providers won't let you take pictures. Now why do you think that might be?
Maybe cause they want to have some say in what pics actually get posted on the world wide web

Once you take pics then all bets are off and she has no control...
Maybe cause they want to have some say in what pics actually get posted on the world wide web

Once you take pics then all bets are off and she has no control... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly. Every single picture I have I can remove upon retirement. A picture someone else takes I have no control over.

How quickly its forgotten that the right to discretion is belongs to the hobbist as much as it belongs to the provider.

Plus I sell custom erotica sets and videos, I would not be able to sell these pictures and videos to private buyers if there was a plethora of free content available on the internet.

All in all, I can't imagine anything good coming out of a guy taking pictures of me. A wife could find it on the phone/camera, it could end up on the internet, you could take a horribly unflattering picture, you could use it - and the GPS/timestamp info automatically embedded in it - to turn me into LE, you could add it to a very very creepy collage of your "conquests" hidden in the back of your closet....the list goes on and on. The idea of taking pictures seem ludicrous to anyone who actually values discretion.
Once the photos are on the web you cannot get them all.

Once you take pics then all bets are off and she has no control... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly. Every single picture I have I can remove upon retirement. A picture someone else takes I have no control over.

How quickly its forgotten that the right to discretion is belongs to the hobbist as much as it belongs to the provider.

Plus I sell custom erotica sets and videos, I would not be able to sell these pictures and videos to private buyers if there was a plethora of free content available on the internet.

All in all, I can't imagine anything good coming out of a guy taking pictures of me. A wife could find it on the phone/camera, it could end up on the internet, you could take a horribly unflattering picture, you could use it - and the GPS/timestamp info automatically embedded in it - to turn me into LE, you could add it to a very very creepy collage of your "conquests" hidden in the back of your closet....the list goes on and on. The idea of taking pictures seem ludicrous to anyone who actually values discretion. Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante

Great answers!

DV you don't show your face in your pictures. I'd say without any disgusting marks, your identity is pretty safe. I'm talking about the young or old lady that has her "pretty" photo shopped face in DAMN near every picture. Far be it for me to list anyone.... but they certainly aren't concerned about their identity. Yet they have a NO picture policy. Even pictures that don't reveal there face or identity.
The answer is control. Its one thing to have identifying photos at your control so you can choose where they are seen, but with a client you never know what sites he may participate in and where he may like to post the photos.
I would put it in the what a provider is comfortable with. As with almost all providers they do certain activities and some they don't. If their activities match up with yours see them and if not don't. You are right when you say that their showcase will be on the net even if they stop their acct with Eccie. Once its there it never goes away.
I met a hobbyist who claimed to be a photographer (in reality he was just a guy with a camera [this is based on the quality of his work]).

Anyway, he was wanting to take pictures of me and he was showing me pictures of several providers who let him take their pictures. I asked who they were and all of them were ladies who hide their face, but he was showing me the pictures unedited (with face showing). Very uncool.

I contacted the ladies to advise them.

With that said, I will allow clients to take pictures, BUT it has to be on my camera and I'd send them edited versions of some pictures at my discretion.
I met a hobbyist who claimed to be a photographer (in reality he was just a guy with a camera [this is based on the quality of his work]).

Anyway, he was wanting to take pictures of me and he was showing me pictures of several providers who let him take their pictures. I asked who they were and all of them were ladies who hide their face, but he was showing me the pictures unedited (with face showing). Very uncool.

I contacted the ladies to advise them.

With that said, I will allow clients to take pictures, BUT it has to be on my camera and I'd send them edited versions of some pictures at my discretion. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
I agree that BS and not right! One dick head ruining it for the rest of us!
I allow pics from the waist down. My face and tats can ID me.
I allow pics from the waist down. My face and tats can ID me. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Certainly understandable! Well I guess it’s time for me to weight in... so here goes. In Austin of late there have been "FOUR" providers visiting. They all had "professional pictures" in their show cases. (No I will not give out links!) All showed their faces and two showed tattoos. None would allow pictures. Not even non face pictures in a T-Shirt. I went to see three of them. I walked from all three. Total misrepresentation to the point of bait and switch. Two were WAY heavier than pictured. One was so different I didn't even think it was the same person. Age was a joke and off by 7-10 years. The four one I spent 3 hours trying to get an appointment with and finally gave up.

Conclusion: They don’t look like their pictures and they don’t want you to show everyone what they do look like. (EA Disclaimer: Not “all” providers do this.) But that’s what I’ve been running into anyway.
Why do you need to take pics anyway - is this just another way for you to put a mark on your bedpost?

I don't see the need to memorialize my sessions, but then I prefer discretion on everyone's part.
Why do you need to take pics anyway - is this just another way for you to put a mark on your bedpost?

I don't see the need to memorialize my sessions, but then I prefer discretion on everyone's part. Originally Posted by tigercat
I don't NEED to take pictures, I choose to take pictures. It promotes the provider and gives reviews a lot more credibility at times. Plus I'm getting VERY old so the pictures help me not get confused when rescheduling. The real answer is the same as "why do you get massages from providers instead of a real massage therapist?" NONE OF MY DAMN BUSINESS!
I love to take photographs, and beautiful women are my favorite subject, but I totally understand the providers' perspective on this . . . It's all about trust, and the best way for the women to maintain that trust is to maintain control over their own image.
Wow! Now that is just foul if a girl is using fake pics and lying.