Jail Break Amazon TV Fire Stick

Im looking to find someone who know how to jail break amazon fire. I've had this for awhile and have watched a couple of videos on You Tube but I havent been succesfull. If there is a gent on here who has done this and could get mine set up, get ahold of me and lets see if we can work somthing out!!
Hugs,
Kay
I know a guy who sold me mine, he might work a deal, money wise;. he is married and think he doesn't play. but I do lol
  • Trey
  • 04-30-2016, 06:07 AM
If you get laid for jailbreaking a fire stick you're the man. The picture quality is shit, the shows on it are from who knows where. You can see some stuff live but it's like watching old school tv with rabbit ears.
If you get laid for jailbreaking a fire stick you're the man. The picture quality is shit, the shows on it are from who knows where. You can see some stuff live but it's like watching old school tv with rabbit ears. Originally Posted by Trey
Trey ,

If this describes your experience with a hacked fire stick you are doing it wrong LOL. I get current movies and all the TV I want in great quality. It does require some patience because it is basically all " on demand " and some sources do come and go.
  • RoxyG
  • 04-30-2016, 03:15 PM
If you cant get that one done and want to get another thats finished... a friend has them for $75
If you cant get that one done and want to get another thats finished... a friend has them for $75 Originally Posted by RoxyG
Thanks sweetie. Does the one he has require any type of set-up. The guy I bought the one from, went thru it real quick and didnt get it finished so all the apps required monthly payments.

Appreciate any info.

Thanks,
Kay
If you get laid for jailbreaking a fire stick you're the man. The picture quality is shit, the shows on it are from who knows where. You can see some stuff live but it's like watching old school tv with rabbit ears. Originally Posted by Trey
You obviously didn't have the right repos installed.

Thanks sweetie. Does the one he has require any type of set-up. The guy I bought the one from, went thru it real quick and didnt get it finished so all the apps required monthly payments. Originally Posted by Kay of Houston
WTF?! The whole purpose of going this route is to not pay. I honestly never seen anyone charge anything on there unless you mean the Amazon main page which of course means you have to pay.
Someone is ripping her off
I'm around the corner from you.....I have jail broke two in my spare time. About to do a third.....but like they said above......don't be ripped off. They work.....not all the channels are top quality but doable,
I'm around the corner from you.....I have jail broke two in my spare time. About to do a third.....but like they said above......don't be ripped off. They work.....not all the channels are top quality but doable, Originally Posted by cum1more
When would you have thim and How much?
I installed Kodi on my firestick and it's OK quality and selection. Probably could do better but got tired of looking at bad Youtube videos on how to do it.

I'm paying $20 a month for slingtv which if it only had the Discovery Channel would be perfect. You can basically watch cable on 3 different devices for $20.

Go to ebay and type firestick Kodi. You can buy jailbroken firesticks all day long for less than $75.
Just asking, it sounds like you're wanting Kodi installed on your fire stick - it doesn't have to be "jail-broken" to install Kodi. (actually you'd be "rooting" it because it runs Android). It can be "sideloaded" and runs as an app on the stick.

But, once you have Kodi installed, it needs to have repositories and add-ons loaded - think of Kodi like a web browser and repositories like libraries of web browsers "favorites" (OK, it's not a perfect analogy, but it's close). You want someone who'll not just install Kodi, but do the repositories and add-ons too.

The short version of this is that you should tell whoever does this for you what you want to be able to watch, so they can be sure it's set up right. If they do it right they'll put the things you want to watch in the favorites, and have tons of other stuff already installed and set up so you can explore as you go and find new content.