My Grandfather is voting for Hillary :(

I would have tried to talk him out of it...

But he's been dead since 1963.
I have seen him in two movies.....

But he's been dead since 1963. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Where's his grave so I can piss on it- had he stayed celibate his whole life it would have prevented you from being born.
Where's his grave so I can piss on it- had he stayed celibate his whole life it would have prevented you from being born. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Looks like you're lying about your "ignore list" the way you lied about being a retired "seargent" and leaving this forum, right, Lubed Wide-ass?
Where's his grave so I can piss on it- had he stayed celibate his whole life it would have prevented you from being born. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Too bad your mom didn't stumble into planned parenthood when she was carrying you. Your a real piece of work. loser.
Looks like you're lying about your "ignore list" the way you lied about being a retired "seargent" and leaving this forum, right, Lubed Wide-ass? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I made clear several post ago- at least a week ago that I removed everyone from ignore since jackasses were copying and pasting their post and the mods said that they could nothing about it- so fuck it- I will edit my signature when you kiss my ass.
I made clear several post ago- at least a week ago that I removed everyone from ignore since jackasses were copying and pasting their post and the mods said that they could nothing about it- so fuck it- I will edit my signature when you kiss my ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No time for retard "seargents", Lubed Wide-ass.

Stick this up your ass dipshit : http://addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/...s-voter-fraud/
Shocker: Republicans Account For Most Cases Of U.S. Voter Fraud
By Wes Williams
Voter-rights

The Republican party is certain that U.S. elections are rife with voter fraud. How are they so sure of that? Apparently because Republican operatives are the source of most of it.

This past Tuesday, Adam Ward of Bassett County Virginia pleaded guilty to 36 counts of voter fraud and perjury in connection with an attempt to help Newt Gingrich reach the number of signatures required to appear on last year’s Virginia presidential primary ballot. Ward collected over 11,000 signatures on behalf of Gingrich, over 4,000 of which, according to investigators, could not be verified. According to RawStory, the Virginia campaign of Texas governor Rick Perry faced a similar dilemma, with almost half the 11,900 signatures collected on his behalf failing verification. No Perry supporters are currently facing criminal charges.

A variety of Republican-controlled state legislatures passed “anti-voter fraud” legislation in 2012, in what was considered by many to be a blatant attempt to disenfranchise traditional Democratic constituencies such as minorities and college students. These measures typically centered around enhanced ID requirements for voters. Courts blocked the implementation of many of these laws in time for the 2012 election, but left open the possibility that they could be permitted to go into effect in the future. The Minnesota Post reported that an analysis of over 2,000 cases of voter fraud revealed an “infinitesimal” rate of fraud, and that “in person” fraud of the type that is targeted by voter ID laws is “virtually non-existent.”

The irony of the big GOP push for voter ID laws seems to be that when it comes to actual voter fraud, Republicans are often the ones who are most responsible. Consider the following examples of voter fraud that have been committed over the past few years:

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has recently closed two cases involving Strategic Allied Consulting, a Republican hired vendor. Although investigators found at least 11 voter registration forms that were of questionable authenticity, no charges were filed due to lack of evidence. Strategic Allied Consulting is the subject of three ongoing cases in Florida. A FDLE spokesperson said that no details could be provided regarding those cases.
Last November two Republican voters in separate states decided to prove how easy it would be to vote illegally. Both were arrested and charged with voter fraud.
In February 2012 a jury found Indiana’s Republican secretary of state, Charlie White, guilty on six counts of voter fraud, theft, and perjury.
Four staffers of Republican congressman Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) were indicted last August, charged with submitting over 1,500 “forged and falsified” signatures in what the Michigan attorney general, also a Republican, called a “blatant” and “disgraceful” attempt to qualify the congressman for last year’s ballot.
Stick this up your ass dipshit : http://addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/...s-voter-fraud/
Shocker: Republicans Account For Most Cases Of U.S. Voter Fraud
By Wes Williams
Voter-rights

The Republican party is certain that U.S. elections are rife with voter fraud. How are they so sure of that? Apparently because Republican operatives are the source of most of it.

This past Tuesday, Adam Ward of Bassett County Virginia pleaded guilty to 36 counts of voter fraud and perjury in connection with an attempt to help Newt Gingrich reach the number of signatures required to appear on last year’s Virginia presidential primary ballot. Ward collected over 11,000 signatures on behalf of Gingrich, over 4,000 of which, according to investigators, could not be verified. According to RawStory, the Virginia campaign of Texas governor Rick Perry faced a similar dilemma, with almost half the 11,900 signatures collected on his behalf failing verification. No Perry supporters are currently facing criminal charges.

A variety of Republican-controlled state legislatures passed “anti-voter fraud” legislation in 2012, in what was considered by many to be a blatant attempt to disenfranchise traditional Democratic constituencies such as minorities and college students. These measures typically centered around enhanced ID requirements for voters. Courts blocked the implementation of many of these laws in time for the 2012 election, but left open the possibility that they could be permitted to go into effect in the future. The Minnesota Post reported that an analysis of over 2,000 cases of voter fraud revealed an “infinitesimal” rate of fraud, and that “in person” fraud of the type that is targeted by voter ID laws is “virtually non-existent.”

The irony of the big GOP push for voter ID laws seems to be that when it comes to actual voter fraud, Republicans are often the ones who are most responsible. Consider the following examples of voter fraud that have been committed over the past few years:

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has recently closed two cases involving Strategic Allied Consulting, a Republican hired vendor. Although investigators found at least 11 voter registration forms that were of questionable authenticity, no charges were filed due to lack of evidence. Strategic Allied Consulting is the subject of three ongoing cases in Florida. A FDLE spokesperson said that no details could be provided regarding those cases.
Last November two Republican voters in separate states decided to prove how easy it would be to vote illegally. Both were arrested and charged with voter fraud.
In February 2012 a jury found Indiana’s Republican secretary of state, Charlie White, guilty on six counts of voter fraud, theft, and perjury.
Four staffers of Republican congressman Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) were indicted last August, charged with submitting over 1,500 “forged and falsified” signatures in what the Michigan attorney general, also a Republican, called a “blatant” and “disgraceful” attempt to qualify the congressman for last year’s ballot.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
this is more to do with rigging local races in their favor.

both sides do it. But, democrats do it better!!!!

just curious... what month did he die?

sorry that disgusting dems won't leave your grandfather alone to rest in peace.
This link is pretty funnyy. Liberals typically deny voter fraud exists.

Standard liberal arguement:
1) Deny, deny, deny
2) Make counter-accusations
3) Play dumb (I'm not 100% certain this is an act.)
democrats do it better!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
yes, we do. better at picking nominees . .. and better at fucking.
yes, we do. better at picking sexual predators and crooks as nominees... and better at fucking the country over. Originally Posted by southtown4488
FTFY, suckclown.
yes, we do. better at picking nominees . .. and better at fucking. Originally Posted by southtown4488
interesting, you admit your party does fraud.

suck a lollipop suck clown.
yes, we do. better at picking nominees . .. and better at fucking up. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Fify