Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Off W. Genessee St.
Hair Length and Color: Down to shoulders, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'6", slender, in good shape, B's were on the small side, pretty face. Top of the line for this venue.
Recommendation: Yes
Is Jessica back at Ming?
Why the "No" on the recommendation? Sounds like it was a decent time..
Should be Yes! I will go back. My bad!!
Mod please change
nice
I've never done the rub and tug, how does one ask about and say yes to the extras at the end?
I've never done the rub and tug, how does one ask about and say yes to the extras at the end? Originally Posted by Salt City Dude
Here's my routine. Go in the room, get undressed, leave money and a condom on top of your clothes. Ask for a hug before you get started. Sometimes they still insist on having you lay down for a massage. That usually means rub and tug. Some will skip right by any massage at all and just start caressing and playing right away, usually some sort of BJ and FS are on the table.
What was the cost of the massage? What was the tip?
Here's my routine. Go in the room, get undressed, leave money and a condom on top of your clothes. Ask for a hug before you get started. Sometimes they still insist on having you lay down for a massage. That usually means rub and tug. Some will skip right by any massage at all and just start caressing and playing right away, usually some sort of BJ and FS are on the table. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
That sounds about right. Less mileage in Roc generally so I don't expect to need the condom usually. I just leave the tip on the side table and don't say a word. It's a risk I suppose but I've never been disappointed.

For me, I think I would be disappointed if there wasn't at least a little rub first. The teasing and anticipation is one of the best parts. That's actually something I miss with the down-to-business regular providers.
Jessica is now at the new Delight spa in mattydale. Same owners as Ming. Back to wearing short dresses and everything is still on the table
I miss sara gonna need to take a trip to her
I miss sara gonna need to take a trip to her Originally Posted by Jderr69
Tian Tang is now open and Sara's back. Was there Saturday night and they were busy.