PM Restrictions lol

Against my better judgment, I wrote a review a while ago. Surprise! It got me 6 weeks of PA, which ends tomorrow (is that at 0001 or 2359?). My PM mailbox goes from 1000 to 50. I've emptied out the box, so I should be OK for the 50 allowable messages. I'll lose access to certain threads, and while it has been interesting to follow them this 6 weeks, they are not critical to my life. Oh, and I'll lose access to ROS in reviews. But to tell you the truth, while some guys tell a good story, it's really hard know which ones lean more toward fiction than not, and because of that, I've never placed much credibility in reviews at all.
I agree.
Charles, since I can't earn PA through reviews, I buy it. My yearly ran out about a month ago, and I have been to lazy to go get a money order and send it in.

I agree about the reviews. Quite a few read like a bad episode of Fantacy Island.

But I guess I will go get a money order tomorrow and send it in. Hell, I might be missing something.
If I remember right PA costs $100/year. I thought that was pretty cheap already. Do people really do reviews for PA credit? How lame. $100/year to get away from the BP crowd is the best money I've spent in a long time.
There a point here? I doubt I'll lose any sleep over your lack of PM space or lack of ROS access...
If I remember right PA costs $100/year. I thought that was pretty cheap already. Do people really do reviews for PA credit? How lame. $100/year to get away from the BP crowd is the best money I've spent in a long time. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u

If your planning on using this site for over a year, I would recommend going on and paying for the Lifetime Membership. It's $250 as long as the you're on here and the site is up. Just look at it this way, you don't have to do reviews anymore. All the ladies you see, you can tell them there won't be a review coming, so they don't hound you for one.
At this time, I will no longer be doing reviews of any provider!
It's simply because I Hate Doing Reviews!!
+1
Wow.. PA members get more PM's than providers. Whodathunkit?
Wow.. PA members get more PM's than providers. Whodathunkit? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Wow.. PA members get more PM's than providers. Whodathunkit? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I wish there was some way I could get 1000 PMs allowed because my 500 fill up so fast I constantly have to empty it.
I wish there was some way I could get 1000 PMs allowed because my 500 fill up so fast I constantly have to empty it. Originally Posted by alluringava
Sounds like my hobby schedule! LOL
Sounds like my hobby schedule! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

You high volume hobbyists you.:P
You high volume hobbyists you.:P Originally Posted by alluringava
Somebody needs to set the bar! I just wish it was me! LOL