The quest for 200 MPH

[IMG][[img]http://i.imgur.com/q8vF9tw.jpg[/img]]
[/img]MG][/IMG][IMG]

Made it to 217 mph on vericom . Dont stick your head up !
I love Bikes!!! Dangerous, I know. But there's nothing like being out on the open road!
I love Bikes!!! Dangerous, I know. But there's nothing like being out on the open road! Originally Posted by Kalani Kai
Nothing like being out on the road with a great looking gal like you on the bike with me.!
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-10-2015, 05:44 PM
I have hit 200mph in two cars I have owned, but on two wheels.....scares the hell out of me. But I do love speed. More power to you and have fun out there.
I have hit 200mph in two cars I have owned, but on two wheels.....scares the hell out of me. But I do love speed. More power to you and have fun out there. Originally Posted by Gbfsl

What cars?
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-10-2015, 09:11 PM
190 in a 2008 Porsche 911 with enhanced 600HP engine on a track.
195 in a Bentley Continental Speed. Also 600HP on a highway between Houston and Waco. Did not sustain the speed. Just hit it to see how much I could push the car.
Full roller 406 with top gun 250 hp nitrous muncie 4 speed 12 bolt 488 gears

Neither one of these cars would come close to 200 mph the way they are set up if ever .the Gn maybe 135 the 69 with 488 gears it tops out at 123 mph at 7200 rpm
I love R1s. I've had 2 of them, an 00 and currently an 08. I love the 08 the best. I also had a 1994 FZR1000. I wish I still had that bike. I'm definitely a Yammie guy.
I love R1s. I've had 2 of them, an 00 and currently an 08. I love the 08 the best. I also had a 1994 FZR1000. I wish I still had that bike. I'm definitely a Yammie guy. Originally Posted by MrTim2
I,am a convert . I switched from being a gsxr guy to yamaha .1986 gsxr 750 then a 1990 gsxr 1100. Then a bought a harley wide glide. Now im back to having my priortys right- sport bikes .

The 1989 fzr 1000 in white red and blue i think is the best looking sport bike ever made 2nd would be the 1988 gsxr 750 sling shot in blue and white . third would be OWO1 yamaha .

Sounds like you have a nice bike. Post a pic if want

https://ciamotorcycleblog.wordpress....-fzr1000-exup/
I love R1s. I've had 2 of them, an 00 and currently an 08. I love the 08 the best. I also had a 1994 FZR1000. I wish I still had that bike. I'm definitely a Yammie guy. Originally Posted by MrTim2

What bike is that in the top photo ?

" -The bike is a YZF1000r [thunderace]

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...zf1000r_01.htm
150 or so on a Hyabusa. Could have gone for more but that traffic doing 70 and 80 in front of me felt like it was sitting still at that speed. Started having flashes of what could go wrong and shut it down.

Hauled ass on the Autobahn between Cologne and Frankfurt a couple of times but was way to focused on my driving to look at the speedo.
150 or so on a Hyabusa. Could have gone for more but that traffic doing 70 and 80 in front of me felt like it was sitting still at that speed. Started having flashes of what could go wrong and shut it down.

Hauled ass on the Autobahn between Cologne and Frankfurt a couple of times but was way to focused on my driving to look at the speedo. Originally Posted by boardman
I use a vericom the one suction cup mounted on the gas tank to get FPS feet per second data and look at it later .