For those who haven’t heard Lin Woods whistle blower videos.

They short,

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/13347

John Roberts

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/13349

Mike Pence

Sure sounds like James Clapper
  • Tiny
  • 07-05-2021, 01:42 PM
Damn, I would really like to see those but I'm afraid to click on the links. Wood called for Mike Pence to be executed by firing squad, right?
Damn, I would really like to see those but I'm afraid to click on the links. Wood called for Mike Pence to be executed by firing squad, right? Originally Posted by Tiny
{staff edit-CK} Pence!!!!! They were on Bitchute awhile back. Maybe you can search there if you’re comfortable with that site.
Careful of these post with only links. They can lead to viruses and ransomware attacks.
Careful of these post with only links. They can lead to viruses and ransomware attacks. Originally Posted by VitaMan
is this just only on the cell phones?
Pedo Pence!!!!! They were on Bitchute awhile back. Maybe you can search there if you’re comfortable with that site. Originally Posted by bambino

pence is {staff edit-CK}? hard to believe that.
pence is {staff edit-CK}? hard to believe that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lots of people are {staff edit-CK} that would surprise you. Research George H Bush the Franklin scandal.
Lots of people are {staff edit-CK} that would surprise you. Research George H Bush the Franklin scandal. Originally Posted by bambino
{staff edit-CK}
  • Tiny
  • 07-06-2021, 02:05 PM
{staff edit-CK} Originally Posted by matchingmole
Who's the guy on the right? I don't think Trump or Bill Clinton for that matter belongs in the same boat as Epstein. They were philanderers, the same as many of us. Not sure if they are now. I'm not even sure if they can get it up any more. Well, if that's a problem maybe Winn Dixie and I could take it on. I'll agree to service Melania if he'll bang Hillary. I suspect though that may be a bridge too far for him.
Who's the guy on the right? I don't think Trump or Bill Clinton for that matter belongs in the same boat as Epstein. They were philanderers, the same as many of us. Not sure if they are now. I'm not even sure if they can get it up any more. Well, if that's a problem maybe Winn Dixie and I could take it on. I'll agree to service Melania if he'll bang Hillary. I suspect though that may be a bridge too far for him. Originally Posted by Tiny

Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots

went to an AMP in Florida for a massage .. got a BJ. went back for another one

BAHHAAAA
Lots of people are pedos that would surprise you. Research George H Bush the Franklin scandal. Originally Posted by bambino
it was investigated and determined to be a carefully crafted hoax

but those determined to believe it a cover-up purchase ink also
it was investigated and determined to be a carefully crafted hoax

but those determined to believe it a cover-up purchase ink also Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Where’s your citation? Wikipedia?
pence is pedo? hard to believe that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
99% of bambino's links are hard to believe.
99% of bambino's links are hard to believe. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
At least that’s a better percentage than yours!!!!!

• oeb11
  • 07-06-2021, 04:25 PM
The lying DPST fascists that consume Xinn and msnbc falsehoods continue to post and believe their Lies that mm posted above. #8

They have no credibility - and no integrity - just devotion to Comrade Xi!

mm and pfd - plese post factual documentation of your allegations.

Thank U!