My promotion and A thank you.

I want to say thank you for references and the support and I wish everyone the best in life. Please be safe and I hope that everyone finds their way in life. I have been promoted and I am doing well in the marketing/consulting field. I have met some wonderful people....I am relocating back to Indiana though I do have friends here and there... I have been through the good and bad in the business.... I will not be negative but positive and honest.....

I was raised a certain way and that is to respect others.... I was not raised in a family that smokes things the shouldn't , nobody drinks excessively...... I was raised very traditionally where the gentleman took care of his wife until the children were grown.... Nothing against the lifestyle that other people choose.... but I really will miss the good ones whom held the door open for me, the educated ones that you can talk about anything . I have been hurt.... but that is Ok... I still love people and I no longer have to deal with some few that have disrespected me and my lifestyle... nobody is perfect and I forgive... There is truly a reason for everything..... I am simply used to a different culture of people.... I am not trying to offend .... I am simply moving on..... And I deserve the best of life as you deserve the best of life because we are all human beings... I am very happy to have had the opportunity... I am appreciative to have met good people.... But please be safe ladies because there are some mean ones out there. OMG!! Even ones that have been screened You are somebody's sister or daughter and or mother.... And gentleman please be safe too....

Just because I am..... Does not mean I don't believe :' ) Because there is.... and I am a survivor and I do believe....... My calling has been answered....

Ms. Ann Carter
  • Vyt
  • 11-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Good luck to you in your future journeys.
Wow all of your reviews were great! Sorry you had a negative experience(s). I echo Vyt's wishes.
Best of luck to you Ann, I like your outlook.
Sorry to see you go but congradulations on your promotion.
Maybe you come back for a visit sometime.
Congrats on your promotion, Ms. Carter, and good luck in your new endeavors.
It was a pleasure to meet you.
I'll miss you. Your handle says it all... you really are a lovely person.
Congrats Lovely!
its nice to be moving up for yourself. Its a wonderful life when we think it is and visa versa. Thanks for your kind words of wisdom and grace. i know you will be missed in the community but you will be a treasure in your new community and a blessing to all around you.
Congrats Lovely!
its nice to be moving up for yourself. Its a wonderful life when we think it is and visa versa. Thanks for your kind words of wisdom and grace. i know you will be missed in the community but you will be a treasure in your new community and a blessing to all around you.
Sorry to hear you were hurt,you really are one of the sweetest ladies out there. Best wishes on your new endeavor.
Ann, I am very sorry to see you leave us, you will be missed. I enjoyed knowing you, and hope that life brings great things for you. You will always have a few admirers her in Austin.
Anna: you will remain one of my favorites. You were accomodating to a fault, easy to talk to and easier on the eyes. Good luck with your future plans, I will remember you very fondly.
Anna... I am wishing you the best!
Glad you have been dealt the cards you wished.

Good luck on your travels!
Bye, Sweety! The best of luck to you and I know you will always excel in every endeavor you undertake. Dern, I'm missing you already!!!
A Lovely that will be missed... I wish you the best of life and love Ms. Carter... Thank you for the time shared.