Southplains 2012

Reading Elizabeth's comment in another thread, I thought I would post the link to next years Southplains Leatherfest that occurs at the end of February every year in Dallas.

The classes are split into two "tracks" - one for people who are into the lifestyle, and another for those that are into a more serious master/slave relationship - or like to incorporate aspects into their lifestyle.

It originally started off as a purely gay workshop, but over the years its become quite hetero-friendly. But if you have qualms about being around gay, lesbian, or transgendered folks, you may not want to attend. I'm not bashing anyone, just pointing out the obvious that you'll find if you go to their website.

You can get a complete list of the class schedules and event location by going here: http://southplainsleatherfest.com/index.php
Thanks Krunkman

And thanks Elizabeth
I missed it last year but did go to the vendor area. I will admit that the folks there seemed VERY friendly and helpful when I signed in and showed ID.

I'm planning to be there this year. The classes seem to be for people with slightly more experience than some of the other course work that I've attended.

Thanks for the link, Krunkman!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth