Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, HJ, 69
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $250
Hair Color and Length: Long, past shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'7", very sexy and passable. Lots of ink. Bcups. A little more tan than pics.
Recommendation: No
Thx for the review. I always figured she was more trouble than she was worth.
Good review dude.
Thanks I think I got it right but here are some pics from her BP ad since I forgot to put the link in the review.
Attached Images File Type: jpg britney1.jpg (11.8 KB, 6175 views) File Type: jpg britney2.jpg (20.4 KB, 6261 views) File Type: jpg britney3.jpg (10.9 KB, 6156 views)
Thanks for posting. Good news is there's much better TS out there that will rock your world. Even if you had gave her a yes I definitely would have passed on her.

Better luck next time.

Trooper H
http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/197...m#permalinkage

If you could turn back the hands of time... would you select her? I believe she's in Houston.

Trooper H
Oh hell yeah TH! She'd have to bottom though. That's my problem is I can't bottom. I'm practically a virgin lol. I'd like to experience both in a session. Kind of like with a GG. A mutual exchange of pleasure.
I saw her once. She has put on a couple of pounds since the pictures were taken. I wish this review had been up before I saw her. I was completly disappointed.
Hell the pics are hot enough for me to want to go after her!
She was soo hot... The best I've seen ever...