Vacuum Play

I have a vacuum device I sometime use on my cock..not only does it reduce the pressure and make my cock swell up, it also vibrates. The clear tube makes the orgasm quite a sight! I used to get together with a lady that enjoyed placing suction devices on my nipples while she sucked my balls into her mouth...and jacked me off. Do women enjoy this kind of stilulation too? Does having your nipples pulled (perhaps one of those nursing machines?) while your clit is licked and lashed make your orgasms more intense?
There is some hot stuff on kink.com where the chicks have their nipples in vacuum pumps and they are tied up. I also like the pics of women who have pumped up their pussies until they are really puffy. Never met someone IRL like that, though. Maybe I will have to travel out to San Fran to meet some freaks!
I love the penis pumps, and a clit pump can be fun as well. Next on my list is the rosebud attatchement as I already have the pump/cupping system. Ummm cant wait to have your rosebud all plumped and begging..........YUM!!
I had the pussy pump used on me once....I already have a fat pussy....but it made my pussy EXTRA fat! lol
Extra fat...yum!
So do you use a shop vac, or an upright?
I went to a great expense to buy a penis pump....and none of the guys liked it,so i ended up throwing it away!!
Never tried one of those
try a "cupping" set, I have one, paid very little for it and its great, has the hand pump + 8 assorted "cups" to place in various places hehe, I love it!
I love the penis pumps, and a clit pump can be fun as well. Next on my list is the rosebud attatchement as I already have the pump/cupping system. Ummm cant wait to have your rosebud all plumped and begging..........YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
rosebud attachment?
Yea, I posted about it not too long ago...check JT Stockroom - Rosebud Anal Suction cylinder, goes for a buck fifty.

Here's a link to a video on the web - http://www.ah-me.com/videos/183931/b...istortion.html

I wonder if I bought one for Ms. A, would she use it on herself first , before she tries it on me ?
Butt of course...................YUM!!
I knew of a PSE type in Colorado Springs that had a modified penis pump and we used it on her kitty. She knew that I was up for almost anything, so we used it until she came and came and came. I think she,popped about 10X during our session.
Yea, I posted about it not too long ago...check JT Stockroom - Rosebud Anal Suction cylinder, goes for a buck fifty.

Here's a link to a video on the web - http://www.ah-me.com/videos/183931/b...istortion.html

I wonder if I bought one for Ms. A, would she use it on herself first , before she tries it on me ? Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
Well... that's different.

I wonder if I bought one for Ms. A, would she use it on herself first , before she tries it on me ? Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
After watching a video or two about rosebuds, I'm wondering if everything can return to normal or is that bud going to "flower" every time you go to use the restroom? If it does return to normal, how long would that take? And, what does it feel like, I wonder?