White House BANS Religious Easter Eggs from Easter Egg Art Contest🤔

Because this is old news being propagated to foment a feeling of victimization that simply doesn’t exist. It needs to be called out for the clickbait that it is. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
+1

The OP doesn’t even know the origin of the No Religion background of the White House event, Biden had nothing to do with it!

But it does make me scratch my head, why have such an Event (Easter Egg Hunting/Decorating) that is solely a Christian invention and not acknowledge the connection. Kind of a contradiction to me.

But hey, I’m the same guy who thinks a former draft dodging POTUS calls wounded Vets “Losers”!...(Now there is a Douchebag who just loves military families)
I wish people would get it through their thick skulls that the United States of America has a Secular Government.

If you want to live in a Theocracy, move to Iran. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hey- we agree!

I don't want a government in my bedroom or my religion or my residence, or my pocketbook. The moment a government tells you how or what to think about ideology or theology, you've got someone trying to manipulate you.
...why have such an Event (Easter Egg Hunting/Decorating) that is solely a Christian invention and not acknowledge the connection. Kind of a contradiction to me... Originally Posted by ManSlut
Actually, the Easter Bunny/Egg thing is a Pagan thing. Pretty much the same thing involving Santa Claus. BTW: Both did not originate from Muh Russia, Russia, Russia, but seemingly from Germany. The Germans tried to make Easter a spring renewal and rebirth thing. The eggs representing new growth. Go figure.
Actually, the Easter Bunny/Egg thing is a Pagan thing. Pretty much the same thing involving Santa Claus. BTW: Both did not originate from Muh Russia, Russia, Russia, but seemingly from Germany. The Germans tried to make Easter a spring renewal and rebirth thing. The eggs representing new growth. Go figure. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yes you're quite correct.