URL / Website: http://new-orleans.skipthegames.com/...y/740122652905
City: Kenner
State: Louisiana
Address: Outcall to Kenner
Activities: None - she confirmed appt via text and was a no show
Hair Length and Color: Unkown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I assume pics are accurate? No show, didn’t meet in person
Recommendation: Yes
A yes after you've been ghosted? You are far more generous than me!
You might have been luckily looks wise. On another board someone posted that her picks were very old from the backpage days when she posted in Chattanooga. So she may not have looked as she was pictured. Might have done you a favor.

Thanks for posting. No call and no showing ranks right up there with “her vagina stunk” in my book.
You recommended Her after she didn’t show up? Far better man than me
For me, in the cellphone / digital age, short of a provider's documented fatality immediately preceding the appointment, there is NO ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE for not at least calling to cancel or reschedule.

Yeah, shit happens, but the cell towers don't all go down 30 minutes before the appointment. Just my .02

essayman
For me, in the cellphone / digital age, short of a provider's documented fatality immediately preceding the appointment, there is NO ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE for not at least calling to cancel or reschedule.

Yeah, shit happens, but the cell towers don't all go down 30 minutes before the appointment. Just my .02

essayman Originally Posted by essayman
+1

essayman Originally Posted by essayman
Definite +1. It’s too easy to do.

Chick tells me shes running late she better FaceTime me so I can see the struggle. Or another chick mighty fast will be included in the huddle.

Maybe being ex military makes it such a big pet peeve for me. But it simply boggles down to courtesy.