URL / Website: http://new-orleans.skipthegames.com/...e/666012739529
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Brown, Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chunky, but nice...
Recommendation: No
  • 05-19-2020, 06:46 AM
damn, I saw her last week and had the complete opposite experience
  • 05-19-2020, 10:53 AM
1 benny
I need to get my bcd access back so I can see all of what happened. But she would have lost me at cbj. I wouldn’t have even left the house for that.

Glad I could at least live vicariously though your review, and not waste my own money on her. Lol joking of course.

Sucks man but don’t let her jade you. Plenty out here who actually bring a good experience.

She just had one glowing review and now this experience which is the total bipolar opposite. Amazing.

Since this was posted In a duplicate thread that was not hidden in bcd comments or in a review format I figure I’ll post it so people know. This is from the same original poster and not hidden comments so I feel like this is good info to share. Seems like an up seller type bait and switch tactic. Especially if she had a picture of the review in her ad to lure guys in.

Seems like “skip the games” types are all playing games. That or they are heavy spam. Aww well.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2715836

I began by asking Kayla for a BBBJ. She proceeded to open a cover, when I informed her she advertised a BBBJ, and had a BBBJ review on ECCIE. She said she didn't know what ECCIE was and continued. I paid for a QV, and when I could not immediately have an orgasm with the cover on, she said our time was up, and I left after only 5 minutes. I texted her after I left, and she said she knew what ECCIE was, but it took 250 for a BBBJ. She just wanted the $. Stay away!!! Originally Posted by Quartermain