Encounter: (Juarez) Pass on Photoshop Queen Vanessa Petite (La Boutique)

Date: 07/05/2022
Name: Vanessa Petite
Contact Info: What’s app, select “Mexico” for country then 3322361870. Twitter = https://twitter.com/Vanessap2020
URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/vanessa_petit.php
General Area: Usual La Boutique motel
Activities: Body worship,HJ, CBJ, CG, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long black down to waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5’5 barefoot, thin wavy hair, big fake eyelashes that can flap in the wind, lots of non flattering makeup, b cups, thin build, no mommy damage, lots of unflattering tattoos (borderline distracting) nice plump booty for a thin build, freshly showered and smelling fresh.

It’s just that her photos on the LB site & also her Twitter account are insanely touched up. Probably used CGI from the new Jurassic Park films. For that level of deception and what I wrote in ROS, I don’t recommend.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for taking one for us. I had my eye on her and too bad you got catfished. I have had this happen once on LB girls. But she had a nice body so it wasnt a lost cause.
Thanks for the review El Scorcho. Sorry for the e experience.

I saw her earlier this afternoon (thursday afternoon). Sorry to hear about your bad experience. She was on her "A" game today. Thank you for the review. LB has yet to disappoint in my book.
I saw her earlier this afternoon (thursday afternoon). Sorry to hear about your bad experience. She was on her "A" game today. Thank you for the review. LB has yet to disappoint in my book. Originally Posted by heyhun
Did she look like her photos to you? I must have really woken her up cuz her hair was still damp and had a look like she had slept 3 hrs at most.
Asi son los mañaneros. Jajajaja. She was all dolled up partner. She looked good. Get the rooms with tile on the floors. They the ambient lighting helps. Jajajaja.
I usually go through the website with an employee there at the Buga to see which ones he recommends and he specifically said to stay the hell away from Vanessa and her friend she travelled with. He mentioned a big difference from the photos on her listing as well as extra curricular activities for both. I never laid eyes on her but my guy has never steered me wrong.

Just wanted to give a third data point on her. To each his own.
What’s the buga?
“Bugambilias”. Auto correct kicked in
So you don’t pick a provider till you get to hotel? About how long does it take to have a provider show up to your room from time you get to hotel? Just trying to figure out a time table for how long the total time would be from getting parking at bridge till walking back across.
What is Bugambilias? I need some help on all this. I’m going on Saturday.
Bugambilias is a hotel they frequent. It can take about 30-45 minutes for them to arrive, give or take. Sometimes the girl is there already (I assume they stay there but don't quote me on that), in which case it is just a few minutes.